Within the Market & Development team, you will work on the Territories business line, including the hydrogen cross business line expertise which include sector coupling, territorial engineering and microgrids. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the activation of the dedicated international clubs to build offers, develop common commercial strategies and coordinate regional projects (i.e. develop regional working group to address hydrogen project in all), facilitate the territories engineering club and the local energy communities club , manage promote innovative business model around sector coupling and ?as a service? offers...)
Market trend analysis:
- Manage the market analysis strategy to guide the Omexom global positioning (i.e. assess the market opportunities of new offer such as sector coupling, microgrids and local energy communities...), power to gas, hydrogen chain value analysis and Omexom positioning, collaboration with our sister brand Actemium and to support the local strategy of our business units model
Business development support:
- Provide business development support leading institutional relationships and partnerships with strategic customers and stakeholders (Signify, SSN, Allego...), develop networking and lobbying actions (i.e through associations and network like Lighting Urban Community International), participating in strategic trade fairs or international events (i.e Energy for Smart Mobility...), support our BU to bid strategic tenders (i.e. street lighting PPP in USA, in Spain, in Norway etc...). built the international Omexom offer to address hydrogen projects
Coordination with other Omexom's expertise:
- Stay ahead of the competition with technological and regulatory intelligence together with Technic and Innovation team
- Built Offer, trade fair, conferences with the Communication team
- Participate to the Knowledge Management team
- Promote the Environmental excellence with the Strategy and Environment team
The Market & Development team participates to addressing energy transition challenges along with global stakeholders and supports Omexom's international network in these evolutions of the energy world.
- 3-5 years' experience in renewable energy or transport sectors, including engineering aspects
- Exposure to economic and technological analysis, or to hydrogen market would be a plus.
- Self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, multi-task, mobile
- Ability to work in an international network
- Fluency in English (French or another language would be a plus)
POURQUOI NOUS REJOINDRE ?
Our brand team is composed so far by 30 talents with various background and education
- engineer, sociologist, economist, designer, etc... We support over a worldwide network of business units in their strategies and accelerate their business development. Within the team, the Market & Development team has three main missions:
- Network activation: activate the Omexom entities network across international clubs, working groups, etc.
- Market trend analysis: conduct and manage market analysis in the energy sector
- Business development: support Omexom entities in their business development and lobbying effort
Entité de rattachement :
Connexion, performance, efficience énergétique, datas : dans un monde en évolution permanente, VINCI Energies accélère le déploiement des nouvelles technologies pour concrétiser deux mutations majeures : la transformation digitale et la transition énergétique. Ancrées dans les territoires et organisées en mode agile, les entreprises de VINCI Energies rendent les infrastructures d'énergie, de transport et de communication, les usines ainsi que les bâtiments chaque jour plus fiables, plus sûrs, plus efficients. 2019 : 13,75 milliards d'euros (chiffre d'affaires) // 82 500 collaborateurs // 1800 entreprises // 56 pays www.vinci-energies.com