For 10 years now, Famoco has been offering a mobile software and hardware solution for transport, payment and identity, enabling companies to deploy their business applications in the field from a secure SaaS platform. To meet the growing challenges of digital security, Famoco provides companies with robust technology dedicated to protecting their data. In 2019, Famoco generated 80% of its revenue outside France; the company currently has 1,400 customers in 50 countries, including 30 in Africa. Among them are the United Nations, Orange, SNCF, HID, Vodacom, Keolis, WeChat, Alipay and FDJ.
But that's not all! Famoco has also committed and motivated teams in all our offices in France (Paris and Rennes), Belgium (Brussels and Liège), China (Shenzhen) and Africa (Abidjan and Nairobi).
We're working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms-and we're looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Famoco!
Lead digital marketing with the management of the website, the social media and online campaigns on Google Ads & Linkedin Ads.
Your main tasks will be to:
Strategic campaign planning: With our ad agency, build campaign strategy, value propositions and messaging. You will work closely with Business Unit Directors to deliver contents that drive results.
Defining campaign targets: Define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify
- and adjust
- appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close the pipeline.
Content and Messaging: Craft & develop impactful content for the different audiences. You will create the ads writing content, the landing page, and work with the graphic designer to deliver the right creative for Linkedin Ads and Google Ads.
Analyze and Optimize: Create accurate KPIs dashboard to follow, analyze and optimize campaigns.
Plan, Schedule and Post on our social media (Linkedin, Twitter)
Manage, update & analyze the website of the company (pages, user flows and experiences, new forms & workflows)
All these tasks will be done under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
This opportunity is for you if you have :
- Experience with pay-per-click (PPC) campaign management using Google Ads / Linkedin Ads.
- Familiar with Analytics tools (GA / CRM) to analyze and optimize campaigns.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about new tech and especially mobile and Android technologies.
- Fluent in English and willingness to work in an international context.
- Problem-solver keen to find innovative solutions in any situation.
- Super enthusiastic, and you like to be challenged!
Join us and you will:
- Live a unique experience with highly motivated colleagues full of life!
- Develop your skills in an international setting and work on exciting projects
- Be involved in a lively corporate culture always in search of new ways to enhance everyone's potential
- Take great challenges every day and a real opportunity to witness the impact of your work on FAMOCO's development
If you want to join a fun team and learn to work in an international start-up company facing an extremely rapid growth, send us your application!