Site Name: France
- Rueil Malmaison
Posted Date: Jan 4 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity develop an effective and profitable Consumer Shopper marketing tool to maximize brand performance? If so, this is the role for you.
As Channel Shopper Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to ensure GSK's sales growth via sound translation of brand strategy info effective shopper support tools. You will focus on the creation of shopper sell-out tools, education of experts in the store and creating the best visibility and communication plans.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead the development and execution of the shopper marketing support within scope in all channels where the brand is distributed
- Develop relevant and meaningful education of Experts in-stores
- Create an in-store visibility and a communication of categories via development of point of sale materials
- Lead multi-brand / cross category support projects to ensure full coherence and addressing all elements of a successful sales support
- Work with Brand marketing to ensure best-in-class translation of brand growth drivers and strategies into shopper tools
- Work with Sales teams to provide tools that will address market gaps with opportunities and customer expectations in the most relevant and successful way
- Work with Category Manager to incorporate and develop strategic guidelines into support planning and execution
- Seek the most innovative and most successful Shopper support tools through regular store checks, detailed analysis, and promotions from competitors and GSK and support client visits
- Develop a tailored and compelling communications initiative to drive the commercial objectives and customer focus strategy
- Effectively communicate support to the Sales team on a regular basis
- Engage with customers to help secure GSK strategic partnerships
- Demonstrate the delivery of sales and equity targets across the brands in scope
- Oversee optimization of shopper marketing spend through ongoing evaluation and effective prioritization of key activities
- Act as shopper lead throughout the commercial planning process to ensure the shopper voice is at the heart of the Brand and Customer discussions.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' in a consumer marketing position
- Experience in leading shopper trade marketing campaigns
- Brand experience
- Over the counter and/or fast moving consumer goods category experience
- Experience working directly with customers to deliver business plans
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing or Finance
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strategic, creative and analytical thinker
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Ability to analyze data and problem solve
- Project management skills
- Experience in working in a cross functional team
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to proactively identify business opportunities
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making
- using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action
- a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.