Date posted: Jan 11, 2021
- La Défense, 75, FR
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 5504
Digital Marketing Specialist
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges
- resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
ABOUT THE UNIT
The role of Digital Inbound Marketing Specialist is to work in the marketing team to focus in integration of Farming solution tools and services into marketing activities and develop, drive, optimize and measure the impact of campaigns.
You will be working in European wide network of colleagues in similar positions and be part of experienced marketing teams in your market.
- Create, build & successfully implement digital marketing strategies, content marketing strategies, and E-mail marketing strategies for a B2C and B2B2C environment focusing in Yara's tools and services for sustainable agriculture
- Develop and implement successful SEM, SMM, Inbound & Web analytics.
- Develop or promote engaging online content including social media posts, explainer videos, forums, blogs, infographics, surveys, etc.
- Setup and monitor PPC, and digital ad campaign marketing initiatives, analyze website traffic, and report KPIs.
- Generate actionable leads and drive traffic to the company properties or event landing pages etc.
- Experience in designing attractive graphics, image editing, and other visual elements, and adapting them for the digital marketing need.
- Assisting with digital marketing operations including setting up and sending mass emails, building out conversion forms and logic flows and creating drip campaigns.
- Work with team members, coordinate with central teams, adhering closely to timelines and approved budgets.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, such as Marketing, Business, Communications
- Farming background / Agriculture knowledge is a plus
- 3-5 years experience in digital/online marketing
- Knowledge of and interest in SEO, SEM, CMS systems (Episerver) content strategy, PPC, email marketing, social media
- Additional marketing automation competency or certification is considered an asset
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to budgets and timelines
- Ability to see the big picture while also understanding and managing details
- Innate curiosity and unrelenting drive
- Confident, positive, energetic, creative
- Strong determination and perseverance
- Strong critical thinking abilities; well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- An innate passion to learn and open curiosity about the way the Yara's business works
- Team player who enjoys and appreciates collaboration
- A ?Get Stuff Done? attitude
- Languages: French (Native or bilingual) / English (fluent)
Apply no later than
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Sustainable Agriculture, Agriculture