WHO YOU ARE
- You have excellent knowledge of the IKEA product range, national priorities, volume commitments, local market conditions and local store competitors and using this information to drive the store commercial calendar.
- You are good at analysing activity performance, and identifying successful activities, solutions and ideas and improve planning of future activities.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Securing the vitality of the IKEA store in all media by working closely with your store commercial team using the IKEA product range to ensure customers feel inspired to visit the store more frequently.
- Working proactively with the commercial calendar, co-ordinating activities and advance planning to help ensure your store has the correct stock availability.
- Supporting a fast implementation of different planned activities to ensure the most commercial expression in the store at all times.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers
- in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we're a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept
- a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!