Founded in 2014, Shippeo is a French SaaS company leading the European market in helping shippers and logistics companies track their freight shipments in real-time to improve visibility throughout their end-to-end supply chains.
Having already raised €71 million in funding, Shippeo is growing rapidly. The team has more than doubled in size to 160 within 2020 and the scaling will continue throughout 2021. Our team of Shippians comprises 27 different nationalities, speaking a total of 29 languages.
Shippeo is looking for a Webmarketing Manager to be the owner and strategy lead on all subjects linked to the Shippeo website, including, but not limited to, webpage wireframing and design, webpage development/integration (using our visual design software Webflow), interactions and animations development, integration of third party widgets and code, UX optimization, SEO optimization, analytics, and more.
This is a hands-on role that requires at least some experience in web design and front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is preferred but not mandatory), content management systems (CMS), SEO, web analytics/reporting and project management. You will report directly to the Head of Growth and CMO and will be interacting with many other teams at Shippeo, and especially Sales, Product and Operations.
Manage and maintain the website, including copy, content/resources to improve the user experience (across all browsers & devices) and increase engagement.
Continually monitor and optimize pages and content (using data-driven insights)
- from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen forms.
- Implement onsite SEO and content optimization strategies in order to continually improve organic search rankings
- Own web metrics and establish a reporting format with insights & performance KPIs
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision and direction of our global web presence and work with the rest of the marketing team to transform our website into the primary marketing vehicle for brand awareness and demand generation.
- Participate to the development of web-based assets related to all digital materials, including micro-websites for events, growth hacking experimentations and landing pages
- Experience using no-code web development tools (Webflow preferred).
- Able to demonstrate experience in web development, web optimization, analytics, and SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Organized, detail-oriented with proven project management skills
- Experience in an enterprise software and/or B2B company is highly desirable.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop) knowledge a plus
We have 4 values at Shippeo that are embodied by each Shippian
- > Do not give up any challenge for Shippeo to become a global leader
- > To be demanding in order to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction
- Team Spirit
- > Foster teamwork with respect in a relaxed atmosphere
- > Stay simple in our behavior and solutions