STUDENT@SAS, JOIN the 1st EMEA Intern Program and Shape the future of SAS
We believe happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. Whether you're in sales, consulting, R&D, tech support, marketing, finance, human resources or another area of specialty, your unique contributions will have a far-reaching impact.
At SAS your curiosity matters
- whether you're developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
Are you passionate, a problem solver, an explorer, and knowledge seeker
- always asking, ?What if??
Start here your SAS career!
What we do
We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
Within our EMEA wide Internship Program we're offering a 6 months full-time internship in our Marketing department. The program will start April 2021. You will be located in our office in the Paris Area
What you can expect
A SAS internship is focused on development, culture and community. We'll help you grow professionally, thrive in an award-winning work environment and make memorable connections with your co-workers and fellow interns. A journey of growth, training program and job experience to discover your real potential
We provide you with a unique business project where you work on during your internship.
Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor, a personalized training program, and a Tutor which always supports and enables you.
Find your meaningful work at SAS in the following role:
Based on the SAS profile or on the behavior SAS France website visitors, the objective of this project is to customize the web pages content to improve the customer experience.
During this project you will define which pages and content are relevant to promote based on the profiles of our visitors.
The objective is to make this content promotion automatic and dynamic with updates sustainable over time using tools provided by the corporate team: AEM + SAS CI360.
In the meantime, establishing an editorial calendar in line with the subsidiary's commercial objectives and following the marketing plan is essential for this project:
- Implementation of an editorial process in relation with the Go To Market team,
- Following the French sales plan,
- Establishment of an editorial calendar,
- Setup of the personalization.
The creation of automated dashboards will allow us to observe and understand the behaviors as well as to measure the success of the personalized pages.
- Work with the corporate web team to understand how to use SAS CI360 and AEM on the French web pages.
- Determine which pages are strategic for this project
- Determine what content can be used
- Automate content personalization and refreshment as much as possible
- Create a dashboard to benchmark the performance of content customizations
- Adobe Experience management
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio Report
- Photoshop / Illustrator
Participate in the elaboration of digital campaigns for France :
- Elaboration of the strategy and choice of channels,
- Elaboration of the budget,
- Creation of content (messages, ads, etc.),
- Collaboration with agencies (briefing) or internal SAS teams,
- Launch, follow-up and verification of the success of the campaigns.
- Digital Marketing, Digital Campaign Management, Digital Marketing & Communications
- School of Digital Marketing (final year), Master's Degree Digital and Communication
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing
- Management of digital projects
- Knowledge of digital channels: Google Ads & Social Networks
- Skills :
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe : Photoshop
- Google: Analytics 360, Data Studio Report
- Autonomous (lead a complete project)
- Curious: sense of investigation, sense of contact
- Knowledge of the digital world: web + digital advertising
- Being fluent in French & English is essential: written, spoken (relationship with EMEA and US teams)