STUDENT@SAS, JOIN the 1st EMEA Intern Program and Shape the future of SAS
We believe happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. Whether you're in sales, consulting, R&D, tech support, marketing, finance, human resources or another area of specialty, your unique contributions will have a far-reaching impact.
At SAS your curiosity matters
- whether you're developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
Are you passionate, a problem solver, an explorer, and knowledge seeker
- always asking, ?What if??
Start here your SAS career!
What we do
We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
Within our EMEA wide Internship Program we're offering a 6 months full-time internship in our Marketing department. The program will start April 2021. You will be located in our office in the Paris area
What you can expect
A SAS internship is focused on development, culture and community. We'll help you grow professionally, thrive in an award-winning work environment and make memorable connections with your co-workers and fellow interns. A journey of growth, training program and job experience to discover your real potential
We provide you with a unique business project where you work on during your internship.
Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor, a personalized training program, and a Tutor which always supports and enables you.
Find your meaningful work at SAS in the following role:
SAS France MD and sales directors digital Footprint
- Measure the Digital Footprint of our French Management Team members.
- Identify strength & weaknesses, channels of preference in activation, priority domain of communication
- Build a timeline action plan, an associated content calendar, and support each individual to improve in their practices
- Define KPIs for follow-up, design a reporting tool to measure and monitor progress
- Depending on time, measure digital Footprint of our French Industry expert, and make recommendations for improvement (with an associated action plan).
Mapping of French digital influencers
- Main project
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Master level in business school or IAE
- Real interest for digital marketing and BtoB business,
- Fluent in English & French
- Autonomous, excellent writing skills and perfect spelling
- Curious and always watching the last digital tendencies, passionate by social media