The Terre Armee Group (900 employees / 250M€) is a leader in reinforced soil retaining structures and precast segment arch and box structures. The group has diversified its portfolio to Retain, Cross and Protect business lines by augmenting various products and services.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Officer based in our head office.
Reporting to the Business Development & Marketing Manager, as part of the global Business Development and Marketing Team, you will be in charge of:
- The creation of Sales and Marketing toolkits and training materials: updates and creates brochures and catalogues, commercial presentations, case studies and references
- Event management:
- Manages a global exhibition and conference watch list
- Manages logistics and creates materials for international events (stands, banners, promotional items)
- Manages the collection and exhibition of technical papers and posters prepared in the framework of such events
- Manages leads and dialogue summarizing the return on Corporate investment
- Group Websites: content management
- Corporate Intranet: maintains and develops the Business Development and Marketing section of the Corporate intranet
- Marketing campaigns and advertising:
- Manages integrated marketing campaigns to support our new strategic plan
- Creates adverts to promote our solutions on different media
- Tracks results through defined indicators to measure the impact of the campaigns
To be successful in this role you MUST have?
- A Marketing/Business or Engineering Diploma
- at least, 3 years in a similar function, ideally aquiered in the construction industry
- Vast knowledge of the office 365 environment (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Sharepoint, PowerBI)
- Analytical skills and Project management
- Graphic Artistry skills are highly appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in heavy construction materials is highly appreciated
- French & English fluent
- Spanish: optional but highly appreciated
AND ... a passion and love of what you do !