Communication Marketing Manager
Contract Type : CDI
Start Date: Immediate
Gratification : according to experience and profile
Key Words: Genomic, Human Genetics, Marketing, Communication, Diagnostic,
Publication Date: March 9, 2021
Do you want to join an innovative and dynamic company? Join us!
Genomic Vision is a French biotechnology company developing genetic tests using a proprietary
technology, Molecular Combing, which allows, through the direct visualization of individual DNA
molecules, to detect quantitative and qualitative changes in the genome. Genomic Vision provides
innovative solutions world-wide and molecular diagnostic tools for in vitro diagnostics, pharmaceutical
industry as well as academic laboratories.
- The Communication Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordination and implementation of
- global marketing activities and strategic communication plan. The Communication Marketing
- Manager will work closely with the Sales Team Manager to translate the business goals into actionable
- execution plans in order to drive revenue growth and increase awareness.
- The position is located in France, Paris Area.
- Develop, deliver and implement multi-channel communication programs (Social media, web, journal ads) based on technical inputs and positioning by product
- management and commercial colleagues ?
- Develop, build and implement a program of customer success marketing to ensureusers of DNA combing technology are partnering with Genomic Vision as advocates for our solutions ?
- Develop, with critical management input press releases for deployment as required ?
- Asses the performance of marketing communication initiatives (Social media, web, journal ads) and report recommendations to expand and grow the marketing presence in the field of molecular combing ?
- Develop, with critical management input, promotional campaigns using a range of marketing methodologies, formats, and media channels. ?
- With product management and business development develop and deploy effective sales tools, marketing collateral and customer-facing presentations. ?
- Execution of customer webinars to showcase and drive customer advocacy. ?
- Coordination of new product launches with product management.
- Exceptional written, oral, proofreading, branding, design oversight, interpersonaland presentation skill set. ?
- Track record of successful market development in the genomics industry ?
- Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing content and delivery ?
- A creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide-rangingcommunication strategies including all forms of media ?
- Business and Client Oriented, Experience in working with sales organization ?
- Experience in the development of promotional campaigns. ?
- Ability to organize and manage events: Congress, seminar, webinars ?
- Agility with numeric, multi-media and web ?
- Strong communicator and effective team player. ?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English, French is a plus) ?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or Life Science with first experience in the Life
Science or IVD Industry. ?
Demonstrates a passion for action and results with persistence in the face of obstacles. ?
Accountable, Self-motivated, highly organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize. ?
Ability to travel World-wide (10 %)
Language: Fluent in French and English
Please send your application by email to via Isarta
with mentioning the reference: CMM-090321 in the subject