Createen is a B2B marketing agency providing innovative digital solutions for global healthcare leaders including Unilever, Bausch & Lomb, Bayer and Lonza. For the last 10 years, we have been producing cutting edge videos ,3d animations, VR and AR, video cards and boxes to suit the needs of our clients.
As part of the agency's rebranding, we are looking for a digital communication junior officer to boost our visibility.
In close collaboration with an external communication agency, you will be in charge of following and carrying out the following tasks:
- defining and implementing the global communication strategy.
- measuring the effectiveness of the various communication strategies.
- setting up and monitoring SEO, SEA, and NetLinking with the partner agency.
- communication of company news (writing and sending newsletters, social network animation)
- pr and press release in the scientific field (NetLinking)
- bac+4/+5: you are at the end of your 5-year degree studies in a business school, engineering school or university with a specialization in communication.
- experience in digital communication
- demonstration of exceptional writing skills
- creative, proactive, curious, and able to adapt communication materials to the target audience without compromising on content.
- familiar with DTP and data analysis software.
- fluency in English (c2 level or native speakers will be preferred).
Createen is a horizontal management organization, with young and dynamic environment and a startup team spirit which is very stimulating... Moreover, there are other advantages such as:
- possibility of home office
- office in the heart of Paris
- 50% transport coverage
- mac computer provided