Location: This is an EMEA role & can be based in any Boston Scientific main hub (Paris, London, Dusseldorf, Milan, Madrid, Warsaw)
Purpose and Passion ? Comprehensive Benefits ? Life-Work Integration ? Community ? Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work
Boston Scientific is undergoing a digital transformation to offer our customers omni-channel experiences and support. This role will support the business in accelerating growth by developing multi-channel customer-journeys and closed loop marketing activities across EMEA for our Endoscopy product portfolios.
The Multichannel Marketing Specialist should have a deep understanding of designing, developing and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns and possesses the ability to apply this experience in creative ways to support Boston Scientific's Endoscopy marketing objectives.
The Multichannel Marketing Specialist must be able to translate customer insights, including ethnographic, demographic, psychographic, behavioral and topic-related insights, into actionable channel plans and programs that increase awareness while simultaneously informing, educating, activating and encouraging product adoption and usage within our core customer base.
This role defines and executes the multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with a wide variety of BSC stakeholders across EMEA.
- Deliver on the vision and strategies set for multi-channel marketing across Endoscopy franchises in coherence with the annual operating and marketing plans
- Understand mindset/behavior of physicians and payers, as well as key barriers to adoption to be able to effectively incorporate insights into the development of campaigns and promotions.
- Drive strategy and implementation of market strategy to build disease state awareness and therapy preference through digital and other channels that support the overall EMEA business strategy and contribute to revenue goals.
- Align on campaign priorities and cadence with product managers and local marketing and lead the campaign development process from conception to execution:
- Define segments, identify core content, channel mix and establish campaign KPIs
- Leverage available and/or map new data collection plan in order to analyze and apply the data for segmentation, targeting and campaign activation
- Ensure a consistent approach & methodology for customer segmentation and closed loop marketing with lead scoring and clear follow up actions for sales
- Design customer journeys across channels based on customer segmentation and profiles
- Oversee multichannel campaign timelines and timely execution across channels
- Direct the day-today activities and status meetings and daily activities of the internal and external partners who will drive the deliverables
- Oversee multichannel campaign timelines and timely execution across channels
- Defines KPIs and measure campaign impact, create reports and make optimization recommendations for strategy/tactics as needed
- Coordinate all cross-functional partners to collectively drive the strategic vision and shared goals created for a successful campaign rollout:
- Product Marketing to define campaign objectives, key messages and scope
- Marketing Communications on content development, tactical creation and execution
- Medical Education to align on content, indication and associated education programs
- Multichannel CoE to ensure visibility of new functionalities and tools for closed loop sales & marketing that can be incorporated into Endoscopy campaigns
- Digital Communications team for co-development of digital campaigns and execution of direct-to-consumer digital marketing tactics (paid search, display ads, website development, email marketing & analytics)
- Corp Communications team to develop and execute a comprehensive targeted social media & PR strategy
- Act as an internal champion to establish multichannel activities and proactively engage in change management to get buy-in from internal stakeholders within the division
A seasoned, experienced professional with wide-ranging experience and expertise in a specialized field, ideally from a B2B or Marketing agency background
Solid digital / omnichannel marketing experience understanding the "customer journey"
An analytical mindset
Strong communication and influencing skills
Applies comprehensive knowledge of a particular field to resolve complex issues in creative ways. Full knowledge of other related disciplines. Uses in-depth knowledge of business unit functions and cross group dependencies/relationships. Is recognized as an expert in the work group.
Develops solutions to diverse business problems of high complexity which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Has specialized knowledge of various alternatives and their impact on the business. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
Planning and Organization
Plans and organizes project assignments of substantial variety and complexity. Initiates or maintains schedule for projects and project milestones.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
Works without appreciable direction. Works independently on highly specialized projects with long range objectives. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives of assignment. Selects methods and techniques to lead a project to completion. Develops departmental policies and procedures, new techniques and standards. Work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
Business Relationships and Project Management
Interfaces with senior management on significant matters, often requiring the coordination of activity across organizational units. May lead specialized project teams which have a broad impact on the company utilizing cross-functional resources. Provides leadership to business units.
Guides the successful completion of major programs and often functions in a project leadership role. Effects of decisions are long-lasting and influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
Serves as a consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, projects, or objectives. Uses diplomacy and tact to diffuse high tension situations, particularly with senior level internal and external contacts. Occasionally escalates the most serious issues to manager.
About us :
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen. If you are interested, then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply directly with an English version of your CV
Job Segment: Gastroenterology, Medical, Medical Technology, Marketing Communications, Healthcare, Marketing