Digital Marketing Manager
WorldAware LTD, 203 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, Paris, Paris, France Req #347
01 April 2021
At Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It's the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work
- and it's why we're so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for maximizing the impact of content across the organization's entire global communications ecosystem, including the website, social media, email, and other channels. The Digital Marketing Manager interfaces regularly with marketing and content team members to ensure timely and accurate content and identify opportunities for innovative delivery of information.
This position requires a well-organized team player who is able to develop, implement, execute, and lead new projects while simultaneously maintaining and improving ongoing marketing systems. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and content development to help drive business in a competitive marketplace.
- Manage Crisis24's digital platforms to maintain a proper balance of content and create a positive user experience, increasing user engagement and lead conversion.
- Actively post content on social media platforms and publish updates to the website directly in the CMS
- Ensure brand and content consistency across all digital platforms.
- Manage the maintenance and integrations required for the website, search engine optimization tools, Google analytics, email marketing and other related systems.
- Collaborate in pursuit of producing innovative and cost-effective digital media solutions and advise on best digital practices.
- Communicate and work closely with key stakeholder in departments and practices/industry groups to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving.
- Manage editorial calendars
- Manage the ongoing development needs of the firm's public website, including a focus on user experience and user interface design.
- Ensure proper functionality of the firm's marketing technology platforms, including public and internal websites and microsites, blogs, and other platforms as needed.
- Monitor site analytics and report on performance of content.
- Other duties as requested
Technical Skills And Experience
- Experience in content development, including ideation, project management, production and publishing for digital.
- Knowledge of website user experience best practices
- Understand of social media best practices
- Knowledge of structured content, how to repurpose and distribute/promote content across digital channels.
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience working in the digital marketplace, B2B marketing environment.
- Good understanding of content creation, meta tags, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web & Mobile UI/UX experience
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines.
- Proven team player with a positive, proactive attitude with great interpersonal skills;
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deliver results under tight deadlines;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to inspire employees and bring out the best in the team (1-2 direct reports);
- Works well independently, with little supervision and easily adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Results oriented and accountable; proactive, takes ownership and never waits to be told what to do
- English native speaker, French proficiency a strong plus.
- Must be a multitasker in a fast-paced environment.
- Very "hands on."
- Ability to work autonomously while in a continuous feedback environment.
- Office setting and machine use. Sitting, standing, walking, hearing, speaking, reading, writing
- Position locations
- US-Annapolis, London, Paris, Cape Town,
Adhere to applicable information security procedures and policies as updated from time to time on the ISMS. Report any information security incidents or potential information security threats to the Information Security Officer. Take a proactive approach to information security.
Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class.