The story of Numberly began in 2000, followed by an IPO, lots of tech and R&D investments, a passionate team, several acquisitions, double-digit growth, and here we are: Marketing Technologists, recognized experts in digital CRM and programmatic marketing, from data collection to activation on all digital media.
Today, we are a team of 500 talents operating in more than 50 countries for major European and international groups. We help our clients define their data strategy, with an in-depth knowledge of their business model, for the benefit of a pragmatic approach to profitable growth. We develop and deliver meaningful action plans to help our clients develop their Customer Value. Building data marketing strategies that are performance-driven while providing the right mix of technical underpinnings is the key to continuing to increase our lead.
- As part of the Numberly team, you will listen to our clients' strategic needs and help them solve their data and marketing challenges.
- You will use your digital expertise and that of the group (by calling on the right internal experts) to help your clients improve the effectiveness of their digital marketing and CRM activation.
- You will manage the operational execution of our campaigns and guarantee the excellence of their deployment by coordinating multi-disciplinary internal (creative team, HTML developers, project managers, data analysts, data scientists, media traders, developers) and external teams.
- You analyze the performance of campaigns, make assessments and propose recommendations in line with your analyses and your clients' challenges.
- You participate in regular steering committees to define road maps and priority actions to be taken.
- You consolidate market and thematic knowledge around key data marketing challenges.
- You have a Master degree (engineering schools, business schools, universities). A specialization in digital marketing (or a thesis) / consulting would be a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience with a strong interest in digital would also be a plus.
- You are at ease with strategic and operational missions.
- You have strong analytical skills and an appetite for technology/tools.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in another language (French, German, Dutch) would be a plus.
- You stand out for your rigor, your high level of energy and impact, your "solution oriented" mindset and you have a real sense of customer relations.
- You are able to build a well-structured and argued response to a challenge thanks to your analytical and synthesis skills.
- You appreciate teamwork and knowledge sharing.
Even with 500 people, we take the time to share, adapting to the context and the possibility of meeting face-to-face or remotely:
- During the famous "Happy Meetings" followed in video by all the teams in the world to share the news of the group.
- By slipping
- into the shoes of your colleagues with the "Vis ma vie" (Live my life).
- And of course, during aperitifs, yoga classes, background contests, technical meetups, barbecues, the MMCup (a long weekend of activities in the sun)... which may or may not be continued remotely, and much more.