For this role we require:
- Fluent level of English (verbal & written)
- Fluent level of French (verbal & written)
- Experience starting great conversations on Social Media
- Creative Marketing and/or Editorial background (either in Entertainment, or major lifestyle brands)
- Analytical skills (it's not an analyst role, but we expect you to be able to look at metrics to know what's working and what's not).
Our culture: We're peculiar, fast-paced, and highly innovative. Curiosity, speed, and innovation are highly encouraged and valued. We like to say yes to big thinking, understanding that means taking well-calculated risks and occasionally failing, but always learning. All of us are owners who are in it for the long-term, so we don't hesitate to roll up our sleeves to get things done. We don't believe in ?That's not my job?, and focus obsessively on doing what's right for our customers. We like to say that it's always Day 1
- we're constantly looking to re-invent ourselves, breaking things (and building better things) along the way, while making history.
Who we're looking for: Inspirational storyteller and native Social Media guru with significant experience developing best-in-class Editorial Content campaigns for major brands (agency or client side). Based in Paris, you are willing to frequently travel to London.
You are genuinely passionate about Entertainment
- Build out immersive worlds for fans of our FR Amazon Original shows
- Execute best-in-class Social Editorial campaigns for our FR customers
- Create culture and start compelling conversations with the right audiences
- Collaborate on producing content with external partners like Creative Agencies, Amazon Original Talent, and Influencers
- Report on learnings to continuously refine your approach Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.