With the accelerated expansion of the digital economy and as the lines between the physical and digital worlds continue to merge, Brown-Forman has created a new community called Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). This new way of working will:
Better integrate how we connect and engage with consumers across all forms of media
Grow our e-commerce capability to ensure our brands can be purchased in the time, place, and manner most convenient for our consumers
Fully optimize our brand assets to have the highest impact on consumers across platforms we own (such as websites) and those we do not (such as social media)
Leverage more relevant and timely data to rapidly and continuously adapt our approach to marketing and selling
The Brown-Forman Integrated Marketing Communications Center for Excellence will manage platforms, processes, and best practices, and ensure a linked ?ecosystem? across the global IMC community. This new team represents our commitment to digital and e-commerce transformation and will be a growth driver for our brands for generations to come. Internally your title will be IMC Manager.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- This role is to partner with the France Iberia BeLux Marketing Director & Brand Teams in developing and executing the Integrated Marketing Communications strategy for France and BeLux, being a cornerstone player in the digital transformation of our omnichannel business model.
- The role is to co-develop with the brand leaders for Brand communication strategy and also support the France & BeLux marketing team in improving the processes and implementation of communications plans and evaluating results.
- The role will work across communication disciplines including media, CRM, websites, search, e-commerce, communications analytics and content management.
- This role will have 1 direct report and reports to the France Iberia and Belux Marketing Director. It sets direction, communicating best practice and optimizing the overall communications planning process for France & BeLux,
What You Can Expect:
Works with the local Marketing Teams, Key account and sales teams, Global IMC Center of Excellence team & Global IMC teams, to achieve excellence in the following areas:
1) France BeLux Communications Excellence:
- Is the Brown-Forman subject matter expert on Integrated Marketing Communications for France & BeLux, within a high paced digital transformation environment, in a highly reglemented market (France).
- Together with the France & BeLux Marketing brand teams ?Joins the dots? across communication disciplines including media, social, on-line video, CRM, search, website, data and analytics, content and e-commerce across the consumer and shopper journey.
- Acts as a thought partner to the marketing team on how best to formulate and communicate brand and portfolio communication strategy to reflect the strategic goals of building brand difference (Meaningful Difference) and relevance to buying motivations (Contextual relevance).
- Works with the team to manage, update and leverage ?owned? platforms (where needed) such as web-sites, social media and CRM databases.
- Responsible for understanding brand positioning, marketing strategy, and tone of voice to be supported in all marketing communications.
2) Campaign Measurement & Optimization
- Partners with CoE on campaign measurement, evaluation and optimisation. Building understanding of data, tools and metrics for campaign evaluation.
- Build a thorough understanding of the global CoE process for setting pre and post performance metrics for IMC campaigns.
- Looks to optimize both pre and post campaign evaluation and dynamic optimization within campaigns.
- Ensures a robust ?test and learn? plan across the portfolio to continually improve our understanding of the best channel and content to drive the best results relative to brand strategy & campaign objectives.
3) Content Management and Optimization:
- Implements and where necessary adapts global Content Strategy and the Global Content Calendar in collaboration with marketing & sales teams..
- Works closely with the countries stakeholders across brand and e-commerce programs leveraging global content as much as possible to increase efficiency and reduce creative development and agency fees.
- Shares and communicates France & BeLux global and market content assets, guidelines for content calendar, timings and process.
- Works with France & BeLux Brand Teams & Global IMC CoE to ensure communications are aligned with digital and media compliance guidelines as well as inclusive and responsible marketing best practices.
4) Collaboration & Best Practice:
- Shares learning & best practice on communications initiatives (media & content) across global, market and region. Encourages cross-market communication and sharing.
- Provides a single point of connection with Global IMC CoE and global media and creative agency partners (where required)
- Partners with Global CoE and ?B-F Way of Marketing? team to build France & BeLux team capability on Brand Communications and IMC disciplines across the France organization.
5) Stakeholder Management:
- The France BeLux IMC Leader role is an active participant in the overall B-F IMC 'community'. Critical stakeholders include:
1) The France & BeLux Marketing Team are key partners in turning brand strategy into communication strategy. The France & BeLux Marketing Managers lead creative briefs, agency briefings, idea evaluation and execution as well as agency collaboration. They are the final approvers of brand strategy, communications development and creative output.
2) Key Account & Sales Teams: understanding how to combine customer needs and e-commerce needs into the overall France communications plan and implementation by brand.
3) The Brown-Forman Global IMC Center of Excellence are key partners in following Global process, metrics and valuation standards they are also key partners in subject matter expertise in media, inbound, e-commerce content and performance analytics.
4) Media & Creative Agencies: Media AOR & Global and local creative partners.
5) Brown-Forman IMC teams around the world
- via the CoE team
6) IMC Leader will be expected to share best practice and gain maximum learning from our IMC activity around the world.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Demonstrable experience working client and/ or agency side in media (including broad digital and OOH acumen) and marketing disciplines.
- Significant experience working across the France & BeLux media landscape and strong knowledge of France media channels.
- Significant ?hands on? media planning and buying experience gained either at client or agency or ideally both.
- Managing communications budgets
- Extensive Consumer brand experience in this field is a must for this role ideally in a fast moving consumer goods or luxury brand company (i.e. not a B2B environment).
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and experience across media, digital savvy : social, on-line video, CRM, search, website, data and analytics, content, PIM DAM / DSP SSP, programmatic, and e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and brand growth strategy.
- Evidence of impactful Strategic thinking and complex project management within a communications environment.
- Experience managing media agency teams including media briefing and managing significant agency projects.
Who is Brown-Forman?
Brown-Forman, an American family-owned company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky (USA), is one of the world's ten largest producers of wines & spirits. The group employs roughly 4900 people in more than 160 countries. At Brown-Forman, diversity & inclusion is part of our daily life and culture. The main brands of the portfolio in France are: Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Woodford Reserve, Chambord, Finlandia, Herradura and El Jimador, BenRiach, GlenDronach and Glenglassaugh.
Brown-Forman France has been a Great Place to Work since 2016 and signatory of the Diversity Charter, subsidiary of the group.
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
At Brown-Forman France we can offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to flexible-working options, product samples, private pension plan and life insurance, participation in a private health insurance, company car and top IT tools (IPad, Iphone, Laptop), along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00002373