We currently have free tools available to the whole dev community and we need your help to get our name out there and build a strong community of users. We also start with our first corporate clients and we need to address them with the right message and feed the sales pipeline with new prospects.
Being part of our project means broadcasting a colorful, playful and no bllsht brand to the world.
You will work on a great variety of (essentially digital) marketing topics and your curiosity and know-how can lead the type of projects we will let you handle.
We currently work with
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Ads
- Community Management
- Online Event Management
- Content creation
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Saas packaging
- Marketing to sales strategy
Your english level is key since our marketing and communication are 95% english.
Your understanding of the software engineering and artificial intelligence industry is not decisive. We are welcoming people with no knowledge as long as you have the curiosity to explore this new world and you are a relentless learner.
We are a team of passionate, out of the box thinking, people-driven members and we look for someone who has the same mindset as we do.
Here's a list of tools we use. Are you already familiar with them in a professional capacity? That's a huge plus for us
- Adobe Premiere, After Effect, Photoshop Illustrator
- Google Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads, Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Slack, Discord, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Stack Overflow
- Zoom, Google Meet, Zencastr
- Imovie, Garageband
- Sendinblue, Webflow
- Notion, Trello
You will meet with 2 team members, one member of the marketing with whome You will work every day and a tech team member who will get a sense of yourpersonnality, team spirit and curiosity for our area of expertise.
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
- Occasional remote authorized