plus grand réseau de talents en Europe pour encourager une connexion humaine plus diverse et multiculturelle allant au-delà des frontières de l'emploi.
Si cet emploi ne correspond pas à ce que vous recherchez ou si vous souhaitez recevoir plus d'offres d'emploi en Europe, n'hésitez pas à créer un profil sur notre plateforme ?https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Ou consultez notre site web et obtenez plus d'informations sur la vie et le travail à l'étranger :)
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in creating and delivering lunch baskets with fresh and local groceries.
Their core mission: fight against food waste and help people live healthier.
What is this job about?
In this role as Content Editor, your goal is to create helpful and high-quality content directed to final clients.
Overall, you will be managing the editorial process. On a daily basis, you write and translate recipe content and collaborate with other teams to improve current procedures.
- Be responsible for the entire process of recipe content creation.
- Manage related tasks such as writing, proofreading, layout and translation into Dutch.
- Communicate across teams to identify
- Ensure that there is a group effort to meet deadlines (branding, photo studio, culinary creation)
- Produce accurate and clear content for different communication platforms (blog, guestbook, recipes).
- Transform feedback into progress.
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about writing and creating projects. If you are a food lover, even better, you will not have a single dull moment :).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in
- 3-5 years of experience as an editor or writer in the gastronomy field or food journalism
- You master copy editing and proofreading
- Ability to respect a writing style
- Advanced knowledge of
- Have an extensive vocabulary related to cooking
- Positive humour and confident
- you spot the small mistakes
- Creative &
- Good sense of time management
- Critical and analytical spirit
- Passion for cooking
If you have technical cooking knowledge besides being an outstanding writer, you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your talent and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).