We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Thailand-based team to grow sales of our SEO and Google Ads services.
- Close Sales from Existing Accounts: Advise small business owners in the US & Canada on how they can leverage Pronto's services to achieve their marketing goals.
- Proposal Writing: Research existing client accounts and create proposals
- Keyword Research: Use SEM tools such as Google Keyword Planner, AHREFS or MOZ to include data-driven information in your proposals
- Between 3 pm, and 12 am to reach clients on the American West Coast.
- In some cases, you may need to take calls as late as 1am.
- No calls required on Friday evenings.
- Pronto allows a flexible scheduling to balance it all out.
- You won't be working weekends, so your Saturday nights are safe.
You will work with:
- Head of Sales
- Experienced Marketing & Sales Consultant who can provide guidance and oversight.
- Services owner who will provide input on proposals and information on customer results.
- Editor who provides copy for email campaigns and produces case studies.
- CRM admin who provides support with sales processes, data, and list management
- Marketer who executes lead generation and SEO campaigns
- Experienced marketer who leads account-based strategy and overall campaign
- Base salary + performance incentives based on achieving sales revenue goals.
- Your base salary will be commensurate with your level of skill and seniority.
- 3+ years work experience in digital marketing or website sales
- Ability to speak with confidence (Fluent in English)
- Ability to collaborate using remote technologies
- You must currently reside in Bangkok
For non-Thais, 3+ years of marketing experience is required in order to obtain a work permit. You must have documentation that proves your work history.
You will be a great fit if...
You are familiar with web marketing concepts and practices such as SEO, website management, WordPress, paid search, etc.
You enjoy talking and meeting new people, and you like setting and exceeding goals for yourself.
You are self-motivated, competitive, and able to produce results without a manager hovering over you.
You enjoy continuously learning and improving your skill set.
You have good time management abilities
- an efficient, organized work style is a must.
You are comfortable and confident in presenting your ideas in writing through emails and proposals, verbally on phone calls, and visually on video calls or webcasts.
This is a full-time position requiring full-time commitment. In addition to a monthly salary, you will receive paid holidays and sick days, and a stipend for self development or technology purchases. Working visas and health insurance are provided for foreign hires.
- Send a message with your resume.
- If short-listed, we'll contact you to organize a marketing & sales assessment.
- If you pass the assessment, we'll invite you for a Zoom interview to meet the team.