Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore... In Similarweb you'll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet's TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn't have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We're hiring a Digital Marketing Analyst to work with our account management team and client base in order to demonstrate the full value of our solution. It's a full cycle role, initially training clients on how to use the product themselves but spending the majority of your time working on long term value by consulting and advising on how to use the data.
What does the day to day of Digital Marketing Analyst at Similarweb look like:
- Meet with key stakeholders and users of an account to advise on how best to leverage the value of SimilarWeb to meet their business needs
- Analyze data to identify both strategic and tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health and client satisfaction
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients and present them in a clear and concise way for clients to use
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points and address them accordingly
- Sales & Account Manager Education:
- Use your professional expertise and Similarweb knowledge to help up-skill the sales and account management team in understanding how to map the Similarweb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries.
- Business Strategy:
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb's strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flag if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What will I bring to the team?
- Fluency in English and French, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills
- ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It's a plus if you:
- Have experience using SimilarWeb
Have experience in a specific industry (e.g. retail, CPG, consumer finance, telecommunications etc)
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you'll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you'll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It's in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.