We imagine experiences where product, service and storytelling blend into a single, memorable journey. Experiences are moments, that spark emotion: an arresting photograph, a beautiful parcel on your doorstep, a grand decor or an exceptional event, an interaction with inspiring people. These moments, over time, create a unique kind of relationship between people and brands, made of impressions, conversations, discoveries and surprise, essentially: emotions.
To spark positive emotion, Publicis Luxe thinks big, and thinks small. We are a unique combination of artisan-worthy attention to detail, and large-scale production capabilities. A crew of passionate people coming from different backgrounds: digital natives mesh with image craftswomen with the best eye for esthetics, working as one team between Paris and Shanghai.
Whether working on brand platform, campaigns, commerce, always-on content, innovative services or post-advertising territories
- we're pioneering a new era of luxury marketing, where conversations bloom, where heritage and zeitgeist collide to spark new ideas.
Editorial Missions (overarching tasks, wrapped into each mission) (80%)
- developing and executing the correct TOV (post, stories, reels, IGTV)
- Brand Content / Copywriter (proposing creative solutions for launches/hallmarks etc. on Lancôme's Calendar)
- Editorial Calendar updates (owning the planning for the coming months based on Lancôme's Calendar)
Creative Production (30%)
- Conceiving and producing grid proposals for key brand moments ie. New Egerie Reveal, New Launch, New Product Launches.
- Conceiving and producing brand content for large productions for hallmarks, such as Holidays and Halloween.
- Proposing and conceiving mini-in-house photo shoots every now and then.
- Briefing, co-creating and liaising with external contributors (motion designers, webdesigners, CM etc)
- Producing quick ?emergency? turn arounds on event specific stories on topics such as the Met Gal, Red Carpet events of egeries and takeovers.
Communication/ Client Relationship (15 %)
- solving technical Instagram issues.
- weekly meeting at L'Oreal to present the grid and collect feedbacks.
- managing expectations of the client, putting warnings on timing, giving professional advice, finding solutions.
- working in tandem with Project Manager to manage AD planning.
- working independently to manage web designer
Excellent English speaker, French is a plus.
With a communication/literary background, you are passionate by the digital/creative world, you want to join active agency, in moving forward, who is working on innovative projects.
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
You've got a good communication's terms knowledge on social medias (Instagram).
Your abilities of design and writing (speech, tone and language) are consistent with customer requirements.
You are a force of innovative and persuasive propositions, multi-skilled, creative, you are known for your great ability of adaptation and team spirit.
Correct spelling, impeccable syntax.
Experience working with luxury brands is a strong plus.
- Permatent contract (CDI)
- Full-time position
- Asap starting date