Who we are:
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social listening solutions to our customers.
We work with 700+ of the world's top brands and agencies, including Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Ogilvy, and P&G to name a few.
We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What are we looking for:
Digimind is looking for a consultant who will provide a red-carpet experience to our customers in order to ensure retention. Project enablement and deployment will be at the heart of the activity.
As part of the consulting team at Digimind, your mission will include:
- Roll out social & market intelligence Digimind solutions,
- Identify, design & track business KPIs with clients,
- Advise on current digital business intelligence strategies & best practices,
- Lead implementation projects, by providing the right organizational framework, ensuring the quality of deliverables & the respect of timelines,
- Coach your clients during each step of the project from the primary onboarding & operational setup phases to global project deployment,
- Empower and enhance clients use through workshops, coaching and tool optimization,
- Develop business within your portfolio & participate in specific pre-sales initiatives.
What are our requirements:
- Master Degree (Business School, Universities),
- Confirmed experience in working on Strategic Watch and / or Social Media Monitoring projects for various clients,
- Confirmed experience in Software implementation & deployment with a service or customer success approach,
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time,
- Ability to adapt to the always dynamic and changing digital environment,
- Subject matter expertise in competitive intelligence, digital and social media marketing strategies, consumer insights, etc.,
- Bilingual French & English. German is a plus,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great written and oral expression,
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic,
- Creative, resourceful, and out-of-the-box thinker,
- With a strong sense of customer satisfaction.
What do we offer:
We offer a motivating package with a fixed salary and quantitative bonus based on your objectives, as well as:
- A fantastic opportunity to truly be involved in the development and growth of a company plugged to what's trending in all businesses worldwide,
- Multiple job evolution opportunities in various places,
- Work from home framework in place, allowing you to get the best of the two worlds,
- Easy-going atmosphere, meal vouchers, reimbursement of transportation fees (50%).
Why is Digimind a great place to work:
By joining Digimind, you will meet a company of entrepreneurs, passionate about innovation. We make initiatives and value experience and the right to fail. We always define new ways, even if they are not conventional. We love to solve problems more than complain about issues.
With offices in Paris, NYC, Singapore, Rabat, Amsterdam, Buenos Aires, Grenoble, we are a world company at human scale. Within the ?Digifamily? and with our clients, we help and listen to each other. We are honest and we respect everybody, regardless of age, sex, race. Just come as you are. In a nutshell, we have a benevolent mindset, and we strive to have a positive impact on our fellow workers, our clients and the community as a whole.
Last but not least, we have a passion to continuously grow, individually and as a team. We seek continuous improvement through learning, interactions and skills development. We work hard and play hard, our work / life balance is strong. We value ambition and positive mindsets. We are go-getters.