Are you passionate about scaling events and webinars to reach more customers worldwide? Do you find creating new marketing programs exciting? Are you passionate about webinars and events as a means to deliver a fantastic customer experience? If so, we have open roles that might be perfect for you!
As HubSpot's customer base grows, it's our mission to support and empower our customers with the information and resources they need to use their tools successfully at scale using webinars and our global user group program. In this role, you'll be responsible for solving for our customers via a global event program and be part of a team of marketers who own HubSpot's partner and customer events, and webinar strategy. You'll project manage user groups, experiment, build and scale our global webinar program and work cross functionally to ensure we deliver a great customer experience.
We're looking for marketers that thrive on managing complex programs, events, and webinars for customers. We want this marketer to come in and challenge the status quo, bringing new innovative ideas and help us scale.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you.
At this time, we're hiring for two roles. Here are some additional details about each role:
Marketing Manager, Customer Webinars:
In this role you'll be responsible for bringing our webinar vision to life for our global customers by building best in class webinar programs that educate our customers and help our Services teams scale. As well as build best in class webinar programs from ideation through to reporting and optimization. If you're passionate about managing a customer program and ensuring webinars never get old this is the role for you.
Senior Marketing Manager, User Group Program:
In this role you'll lead our global user group program which is our largest event program at HubSpot. You'll work with our leaders and internal teams to ensure we are supporting community driven, best in class user groups worldwide. If you're excited by managing large programs, scaling programs and believe in the power of community events this is the role for you.
In these roles, you'll get to:
- Scale a customer focused event/webinar program globally
- Craft your own vision for our customer events program at HubSpot
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams and Services to identify content gaps that can be filled with webinars and events
- Be creative, innovate, and experiment with our event programs
- Create content that is best suited to a webinar format
- Manage stakeholders effectively to ensure the programs are successful and growing
We're looking for people who:
- Have a history of managing global event or webinar programs
- Are passionate about the future of events and webinars for customers
- Love working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project and stakeholder management
- Are comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment where things move quickly and change often
- Have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the virtual event landscape and customer experience
You should have the following skills or experiences:
- In-person and/or virtual event or webinar management
- Proven expertise in program management and cross-group collaboration
- Ability to create new approaches and scale programs for broader impact
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply
- we'd love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers' needs at any stage of growth. We're also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.