About the Role
We provide our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.
We are currently looking for a Consultant in corporate reputation, media relations and social media. The position is Paris based and you will have the opportunity to work for a portfolio of international clients and will be in contact with the global network of FTI Consulting on a daily basis. In Paris, the FTI team is composed of 65 experts among which 20 are dedicated to Strategic Communications, in the fields of corporate communications, public affairs and financial communications.
What You'll Do
- You will be part of a team dedicated to Corporate Reputation, with a particular focus on media relations and social media / digital strategies. Depending on client-specific needs you will participate in the following missions:
- Build image and protect reputation for various stakeholders and situations: corporations and their business ecosystems, investment funds, CEO / ExCo profiling, issue management, transactions, influence campaigns, etc.
- Actively participate in the management of a diverse portfolio of clients in sectors including, but not limited to, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy, Financial Services and TMT.
- Monitor the evolution of your clients' reputation and contribute to the definition and development of communications strategies in response to emerging reputation opportunities and risks.
- Participate in the elaboration of social media strategies and the deployment of digital campaigns.
- Handle media relations with a specific focus on business and financial media.
- Develop core communications materials including messaging platforms, press releases, statements, talking points/Q&As, presentations and Op-eds, including localisation
- Participate in business development: identify opportunities, perform desktop research, develop recommendation drafts and participate in pitches.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and asks the necessary questions to manage firm and client data responsibly.
- Understands FTI's values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice and demonstrates a strong commitment to applying these concepts in daily interactions with colleagues and clients. (Additional information about FTI's values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice can be accessed here .)
How You'll Grow
This position is an excellent opportunity for a person with a first and successful experience in media relations and demonstrated understanding of digital strategies, and the ability to manage social media engagement. You have a strong interest in economic and political news, a capacity to adapt rapidly to new and complex situations, and excellent verbal and written communications skills in both French (fluent) and English (C1).
Like us, you value rigour, curiosity, reliability and a sense of initiative. You are results-oriented and have a team orientated mindset as well as positive interpersonal skills.
- Master's degree level from Université / Sciences Po / Ecole de commerce or similar.
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.