Job Summary:The Social & Relationship Content (SRC) department at Disneyland Paris is responsible for maintaining relationships with our various audiences/communities (CRM & Social Networks), offering them personalized, inspiring and engaging digital content to contribute to the reputation of Disneyland Paris, to business and to their satisfaction in all our main European markets.
Your missions ?
- Create relevant photos and videos to feed the official Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Tiktok accounts and meet occasional needs for the website.
- Editing photos
- Create short and punchy videos for social networks with light equipment (smartphone) but also with more elaborate equipment. Most of the shooting of these videos takes place at Disneyland Paris (Parks, Hotels, Disney Village...).
- Video editing.
- Propose new improvements (animations, transitions, music, etc.) to make the videos more captivating and original in the codes of each of the social networks
- Realization of the dressing and the animation of the videos (to make them more dynamic, playful and didactic)
- Good understanding of Social Networks (optimising video editing, storytelling, holding the attention of our communities and making the most of the algorithms of the main social video platforms - Youtube, TikTok, Instagram Reels)
- A first experience in digital photo/video is required
- Mastery of the different stages of the business, from concept research to editing, shooting and production.
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, inShot
- You are a creative, curious and proactive person
- You are autonomous and organised
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in creating social media content (with personal or professional references)
- Fluent level in French (C1 level) and good comprehension of English (B1 level)
Additional Information:Please attach to your application links to your achievements.
Home office is possible but the nature of the activity requires a minimum of 3 days on site per week and flexibility to working nights and some weekends of the year depending on the needs of our shoots.
?Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the ?Pass Sanitaire? which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. Since August 30th, It is also required for some of our employees'