Reporting into the Social Media & Digital Experience Director, the LinkedIn Social Media Manager will drive engagement on LinkedIn. This person will ensure elevation of the corporate brand.
- Build a group strategy and playbook for executive social media engagement.
- Advise & coach COMEX members and their Dir Communications on COMEX professional social media activation by analyzing the underlying data.
- Carry out editorial coordination of executive communications with CA&E Editorial Board/ManCom.
DESIGN CHANNEL STRATEGY
- Define channel strategy for LinkedIn - considering key target audiences.
- Jointly work with Digital Channels Director to set ambition and define targets (new subscribers, engagement level).
- Develop a deep knowledge of the different audiences and their engagement levels.
- Carry out editorial coordination of Group LinkedIn accounts with Editorial Board.
- Define the paid strategy for the platforms.
- Test and learn functionalities to continuously drive engagement and gain new followers.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND ACTIVATION CHANNELS LEVERAGING GROUP CONTENT
- Successfully activate the Group's LinkedIn accounts according to the strategy
- Capitalize on LinkedIn expertise to deliver an engaging social media experience
- In-house content developed by other teams in the CA&E ecosystem to the platform, reformatting it according to the channel/audience strategy
- Activate reformatted content on LinkedIn following editorial planning, in alignment with the Group editorial strategy
- Support zones and markets in the activation of their local SM accounts
MONITOR PERFORMANCE ON DIGITAL CHANNELS AND PLATFORMS
- Establish KPIs and metrics to measure impact of activation
- Monitor performance of strategy delivery
- Track trends and relevant topics and changes of selected platforms
- Inform the Corporate Brand & Engagement team and the Editorial Board about what is performing well, what is the best benchmark and how to drive greater engagement
- Enhance the adoption of best practices across teams
- Manage social media community
- Provide guidelines and upskills teams in the use, understanding and future of the channels
- Manage and informs about relevant issues and risks identified on the platform and the communities engaged
- A degree in Communications or a related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in social media or related fields, with experience in executive communications
- Bilingual French/English (written & spoken)
- Creative. You are good at generating new ideas and lateral thinking.
- A natural project manager. You excel in project planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Digital savvy. You are naturally drawn to digital tools, with the learning agility and openness to pick up new digital trends.
- A strong critical thinker. You are good at distilling complex information and predicting future trends.
- A pro in written messaging. You enjoy writing inspiring content, which is consistent, and of the highest quality.
- A pro in visual messaging. You have a strong aesthetic sense and can produce consistent wow visual content.
- Persuasive. You know how influence and bring others onboard with a win-win mindset.
- Measurement orientated. You excel in defining KPIs and measurement tools in mind to interpret data and make recommendations.