To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title - Regional Vice President Strategic Energy/Transportation Accounts
Location - Paris
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's ?World's Most Innovative Company? five years in a row and one of Fortune's ?100 Best Companies to Work For? eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are looking for a hardworking sales leader to drive team performance and sales for our Accounts team for Public Sector in France. The Regional Vice President will formulate and implement a strategy to improve business growth.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is crucial.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Account Managers and a broader Sales Specialist and Pre-sales group.
The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development.
The RVP is fully responsible for developing and leading the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas.
Aligning to the sales strategy, the R defines and implements plan for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide support and mentorship to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Mentoring direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and supervising demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at the C-level in enterprise customer organisations
- Capable of optimally leading significant client customer concerns and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Develops relevant Industry expertise, brand and network
- A shown, successful background in sales leadership in the Energy or Transportation/Public sec space
- Proven track record to build robust teams and lead them to success
- Confirmed experience with GTM channel and alliance selling
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.