Alternance Online Marketing Assistant
PARIS, FRANCE /
MEETIC - MARKETING /
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Meetic is the European leader in dating services and is present in 20 countries.
At the origin of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organised each week across Europe.
A company on a human scale, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, 1 month of Second Parent leave, etc...
Take a look at our page:https://www.meetic-group.com/hr/
- Implement and optimize our online acquisition campaigns across all Europe·
- Analyse campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve our on-going campaigns (Google, Facebook, Affiliate partners, Tiktok....)·
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners·
- Help develop and expand campaigns or test new partners·
- Monitor competition and conduct market research as needed
Your profile : ·
- Ideally, you study economics, communication or media studies with a focus on Online Marketing / Online Media
- You have a high internet affinity and an idea of what online marketing is all about
- You have analytical skills with the necessary detail orientation and a good understanding of data and numbers·
- You must be fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French
- You are familiar with the Office applications especially Excel and PPT
- You have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new programs and processes
- You are motivated, reliable and can work independently
- A first experience in digital advertising is a plus
What we offer:
An apprenticeship that is challenging and enriching
A balance between professional and personal life
An exceptional working environment in the heart of Paris (Paris IXth, spacious spacious, modern, rooftop, close to all transportation and amenities)
Numerous moments of sharing and quality
An international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Recruitment Process :
A first exchange on the phone with our Team Lead Online Marketing
A meeting with our Online Marketing Executive
An interview with our Team Lead Online Marketing and our People Manager
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Practical information :
Start of contract : As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Remote working possible after the integration period
Contract : Apprentissage
Meetic is an equal opportunity and diversity employer