Say hello to possibilities
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we're the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Channel Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for: a Regional Vice President Channel Sales - France
RingCentral is hiring! We're looking for an energetic and motivated Regional Vice President to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. This position reports to the Area Vice President International Partners.
RingCentral France is a key growth market for RingCentral. The successful candidate will require strong leadership skills to build upon and accelerate the RingCentral brand through partner acquisition with RingCentral partners and also through our Strategic partnerships with Mitel, Avaya, Atos and Alcatel-Lucent.
The successful individual will work with both the Area Vice President and RingCentral local and regional cross-functional teams to define and execute organisational goals and associated strategic plans to drive sales and increase revenues across the territory.
Our environment is a fast paced, high octane, success and teamwork oriented environment committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
The most critical qualifications for the RVP Channel Sales France is that you have a proven track record of success, strong business acumen, cultural and regional awareness, boundless energy and motivation, and the sleeves-up attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
Focus will be given to individuals who can demonstrate a strong personal network in the Unified Communications sector, have deep knowledge of the French partner ecosystem and telecommunications regulations - ideally within a SaaS environment.
- Manage Partner Managers across the region, based initially in France but potentially with hiring across other territories over time
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of the team
- Deliver consistent revenue performance.
- Define and measure KPI's for the team.
- Define key processes, activity and productivity metrics.
- Work with the Sales Department Trainer to prioritize, develop and deliver curriculum for the team.
- Increase the team productivity as measured by MRR/quarter per partner manager
- Assist in creating comp plans that maximize MRR and incent best practice behaviors.
Manage partner on-boarding metrics & grow MRR of existing partner base
- Weekly review and management of demo accounts & Certification with the team.
- Drive lead generation and marketing campaigns with partners
- Ensure new partners are trained on RingCentral product, sales and support processes
- Work with team to set goals and schedule Quarterly Business Reviews with Partners
- Drive lead generation and marketing campaigns with Partners
Team Training & Communication
- Train & Ramp New Associates on: RingCentral Products, Selling RingCentral, Reseller Program, Reseller Tools & Resources (Partner Portal, Deal Reg, Quoting, Training Portal, etc.), Reseller Support Line Training, Onboarding Emerging Partners, Engagement with Top Partners, Sales Processes
- Ensure team is aware of program / product / support updates and communicates updates to partners
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
· A successful track record in developing, growing and scaling a Channel Sales Team to exceed revenue targets.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams remotely across both France and other territories
- 5-7 years channel sales management experience.
- Fluent in both French and English mandatory
- Spanish or Italian a distinct advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience of working with directly managed as well and distributor led partners
- Expertise using Salesforce CRM.
- B2B SaaS experience preferred; channel experience is a must.
- Experience with talent acquisition, building and development of high performance teams
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and customers.
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Excellent customer service orientation via e-mail, phone and in person
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
RingCentral's Partner team crafts, builds and collaborates with our partners to evolve our programs and deliver the best possible outcomes for our partners, teams and company. That's why RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're changing the nature of communications. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone? (MVP?) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.