Do you love pizza? Do you have a gnawing desire to find out what makes people tick, particularly in the French market? Ooni Pizza Ovens wants you in our Digital Marketing Team!
You will support our Email Marketing Manager in the planning and development of creative email and social media journeys and campaigns, localising them for the French market. Together, we will educate, entertain and meet the needs of Ooni's super-engaged pizza-loving global community.
What's in it for you?
- Create and maintain a French email and social marketing calendar, partially based on our content calendar and adding campaigns relevant to the French market (Mother and Father's Day, sporting events, etc.)
- Plan and deliver on the calendar's email and social campaigns together with our French team, designers and other members of the Digital Marketing Team.
- Contribute creative ideas for email campaigns and social media posts that will delight our French audience.
- Advise on the best use of the French language to create entertaining, charismatic and on-brand content for social media, email marketing and beyond.
- Gather the necessary approvals for email drafts and social media posts from members of the Digital Marketing team, and particularly the French Brand Manager, and make any necessary changes so that you always send/post content confidently.
- Analyse and report on the results of French email/social campaigns on a weekly basis, and provide recommendations on how to test new strategies to improve their effectiveness.
- Manage and grow the French email database so it stays clean, tidy and highly engaged.
Skills & Experience:
- At least one year experience in a marketing role, preferably within e-commerce or B2C.
- Good understanding of the French market, such as the regional marketing channels, advertising styles, etc.
- Enthusiasm for creative copywriting in French, and an eagle-eye for detail. Ideal if you're able to demonstrate your experience writing on-brand, engaging content in a short, persuasive style in French.
- Excellent English competency, particularly the ability to localise (not just translate) content from English to French.
- Curious and ambitious about using the latest technologies to automate and personalise emails. You're the kind of person who loves exploring software and discovering new capabilities.
- Awareness of the importance of marketing concepts like segmentation, personalisation and automated email flows.
- Considerable knowledge of GDPR regulations and requirements, as well as best practices in email privacy outside the EU.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Go to YouTube and search ?We are Ooni?. That wee video pretty much says it all.
The quick version is:
- We make epic pizza ovens that cook awesome pizza in 60 seconds and start from only €299
- We're now up to 250+ in the whole team. This was under 100 this time last year and only 50 the year before that. And they are all AWESOME - our culture is core to our whole reason for being.
- These are our values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition and Kindness. We really do live by them and demand them in everything we do. It ain't just corporate mumbo jumbo to us. See how they're capitalised to show how important they are?
- Salary in line with experience
- €550 every year to spend on your passion - whatever that may be.
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we'll teach you to become a pizza pro
- 41 days paid holiday per year (30 days + 11 public holidays)
- €1200 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy.
- Raising money for charity - we're all about giving back... and having lots of fun in the process!
To know more, have a look at our website (especially the section about our values), and Google us! If you like what you see, send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters - especially ones that are personalised just for us!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know. You can email us at Via Isarta