- You will be responsible for creating/planning and delivering world class execution of brand activation for the category in on-trade.
- To bring the level of channel/customer shopper expertise to the brands activations.
- You will be a crucial part of one our key strategic focuses ensuring that we develop game changing purchaser/shopper marketing programs.
- You will be the go-to person for the local commercial teams for all aspects relating to execution of the brand activation.
- Manages local market A&P P&L for respective brands and function.
- You are a creative, passionate, driven and collaborative team player with focus on driving for execution and delivering last mile quality.
- Your entrepreneurial style means you'll thrive on being a key contact for customers, as well as influencing internally and coordinating commercial priorities.
- Your strong communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills will be key to your success.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be:
In this role you will be responsible for executing the customer marketing strategy for our brands in the French On Trade category. Manages local market A&P P&L for respective brand and function:
- You will play a crucial role in working with the regional brand activation manager and external agencies to develop game changing purchaser marketing programs and activities to deliver growth within the French On Trade.
- As part of this process, you will be expected to feed into and support the development of regional toolkits as well as leading specific briefs for local activation needs. This will require the writing of agency briefs both creative and production and ongoing agency relationship management.
- You will be responsible for translating the French brand strategy to develop customer facing solutions and managing investment to maximise return.
- Operating at pace, being able to multi-skill effectively and being at ease leading projects are all essential skills needed to excel within this role.
- BTL agency management and briefing responsibility
- Building long-term relationships with key strategic customers
- Consults key local stakeholders on brand/category level plans and activities
- Localises BTL activation toolkits and produces materials and services including POSM
- Assist Brand Activation Manager in the development of regional toolkits
- Maintains channel activity grids and local activity comms
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Relevant experience (3-5 y) aligned to brand management, Trade marketing, customer marketing or agency side
- To have customer/shopper expertise/understanding
- Experienced in working with stakeholders to develop and implement clear agendas and longer-term execution plans.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the IAP plans. Actively builds and leads interactions between the functions to ensure plans are implemented and goals met.
- Experience in balancing long and short-term priorities to create efficiencies
- You are pro-active, goal-oriented and passionate about delivering results and constantly seek to improve
- You love the consumer. You create strong positive first impressions and build those into great relationships
- You find it easy to understand the needs of others and build those into innovative solutions that delight consumers and customers and deliver bottom line results.
- Project management skills
- You demonstrate resilience by overcoming challenges and staying calm under pressure
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, looking for new ways to achieve better results
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.