The Equity Structuring Payoff & Solution team at J.P. Morgan is responsible to promote & develop Equity & Hybrids payoff based solutions to the bank's institutional and retail clients in EMEA.
The team designs products for distribution and proposes bespoke solutions for institutional clients, such as equity asset side investments, tactical macro implementations, hedging solutions as well as risk transfer trades. The team has considerable experience and track record in this space and is seeking to expand its headcount for a role based in Paris.
- VP level structurer to work on product development for the EDG Payoff & Solution team;
- The role requires someone with a strong quantitative background, with a preliminary experience in the development & pricing of complex derivatives for Institutional investors;
- The role is also to participate to client meetings alongside JPM marketing team to promote innovative solutions developed by the team;
- The candidate should also be a strong team player and able to partner well across multiple internal stakeholders such as Structuring, Trading, Technology, Legal and Compliance.
- Strong experience in the pricing of complex derivatives;
- You must have strong coding knowledge (Python);
- Experience with databases/working with large data sets;
- Ability to face-off to a multitude of stakeholders;
- Strong commercial skills.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.