The Commodities Strategic Index Structuring team is looking for a VP level Structurer to join a dynamic team, focused on developing, pricing and marketing increasingly sophisticated structured products. You will be involved in the research, development, and marketing of structured products, typically delivered via index swaps. This will involve covering all aspects of the structured products life cycle including pre-trade data processing for back testing and client analysis, integration of research for trade idea generation, legal documents, pricing and implementation of the derivatives risk hedging strategies using the firms' proprietary models. The role requires an extensive prior experience designing both curve and flat price commodities strategies, as well as intraday and volatility products. Experience in integrating commodities strategies within cross asset mandates is a plus. You will have demonstrated both an ability to generate innovating strategies and to effectively convey those concepts to clients. You will liaise with various teams including Sales, Trading, Quants, Research, Legal as well as other members of the Structuring team.
- Master's degree or higher: engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, quantitative finance, economics or econometrics
- Excellent programing skills, preferably Python
- Ability to read academic research and to produce original research
- A keen and demonstrable interest in quantitative finance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clients, quants, sales and trading
- Ability to evolve in a fast paced, challenging environment and eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail and team player
- Solid experience in presenting results and methodology of quantitative studies
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.