Whenever you search, book, or manage a trip, the chances are that an Amadeus IT system is used behind the scenes.
As a travel technology company, we build the critical solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players to run their operations and improve the travel experience, billions of times a year, all over the world.
Our team's mission is to help companies transform the traveler journey by simplifying the access to trip information and services from the start of journey to return at home. We are building a product that powers digital travel assistant experience in any digital channel - app, web, chat apps, etc. called Amadeus Hey!
You'll join a fast-growing team, building this new business at the speed of a startup, but within Amadeus, a leading global travel tech company.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing and communication expert to join the team and help us to bring our products to market. The role will coordinate the development of internal and external communications to drive demand for our products through digital campaigns, events, content, and social media strategies.
You'll thrive in this role if...
- You are eager to translate business goals into successful communication and lead gen campaigns
- You are a strong communicator, feel comfortable managing campaigns and driving demand for both B2C and B2B products - be it in writing copy for marketing collateral or managing traveler communities in social media
- You are not afraid of getting hands-on the details. You are tech-savvy and can explain an API to a kid
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities; love new challenges and you are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Communications and Product Marketing:
- Partner with sales and product management to translate business goals into successful marketing & communication campaigns
- Support the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our targeted audiences
- Adapt and package product playbooks and messaging for sales to target specific segments
- Drive product awareness and positioning internally
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns - email, social media, paid media to generate new leads, both in B2C and B2B context
- Support content strategy with SEO and content creation - from blog posts to product demos
- Develop B2C communities in social media
- Support lead qualification with customer and market research
- Handle user questions and share feedback to the rest of the team
Number of quality leads generated
- Product awareness internally in Amadeus and externally
- Feedback from customers, sales & product management
University degree (or equivalent) in Business / Sales / Marketing
You have exceptional problem-solving abilities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in designing strategic communications and product positioning
- Can create compelling content in different formats
- Excellent English
- Experience in mobile marketing or interest in the app world
- Experience with travel industry or B2C industry
- Experience in complex and matrix organizations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus' authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.