Since its creation in 2005, Probikeshop has continued its tremendous expansion becoming one of the main European Bike E-Commerce players.
Our strength? More than 70 000 catalog references, fair prices, fast delivery and most important, a custumer service team composed by real experts and bike enthusiasts always ready to help you out with the best advices.
Probikeshop is about 150 employees, experts in their fields and their passions, united around an ambitious project.
Today, Probikeshop is part of the SIGNA Sports United (SSU) group, bringing together several European Sport E-Commerce platforms: Fahrrad.de, Wiggle CRC, Bikester, CAMPZ, AddNature, Tennis-Point, OUTFITTER and Stylefile.
With rapid and profitable double-digit growth over the past few years, SSU has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since last December.
Joining the Probikeshop adventure means:
- Evolving in a company that has kept its entrepreneurial spirit and its friendly atmosphere, within a growing group with an ambitious project;
- Embarking on a challenging and stimulating project, with always new steps to take;
- Integrating a real community of cycling experts and professionals passionate about their jobs. Bring your bike and let's go ride: it's always the ride time!
We are looking for a work-study student for a period of one year starting end of August 2022.
Integrated within the "Brand Marketing" team, you will report and help the Communication Manager with the following key missions:
- Animate the brand's presence on social networks (FB, Instagram, TikTok) in connection with the editorial line and content strategy;
- Editorial planning: media content, wording and translation;
- Moderating and interacting with the community (PM, comments, blog, forum etc);
- KPI's monthly reports.
In the first or second year of a Communication/Digital Marketing Master's, you are a genuine bike enthusiast, you take any chance to go out riding with your friends.
You are a creative mind, you do not want just to do as the "mass", you have your own vison and you take every chance to translate your ideas in to images and videos on your social accounts. Of course if we say Creative Suite you know what we are talking about.
We are a french company so yes, you need to speak french and english, if you speak german too you are absolutely the unicorn we are looking for!
Do not lose this chance, come to join the crew!
Office located in Lyon Confluence (45 quai Rambaud, 69002 LYON)
Weekly working time: 39h
Partial remote work possible
To know more about us and follow our news:
After an initial phone call with the HR department, you will meet the Communication Manager UE during a physical interview