Within the Image Department, you will support the Manager of Production and Development of Global Events, Image Mode on Collection events and Boutique projects. You will be in charge of coordinating the development and implementation of the following event projects: Boutique events - Temporary boutiques, opening/re-opening of boutiques, ephemeral boutiques. Collection events, and where necessary special projects.
This scope encompasses the following:
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the creation and communication of event guidelines, briefs and timelines with the global creative teams
- Support the region/markets in the production and development of such events and their retro planning
- Provide continuous updates with key internal stakeholders on the progress of the events / projects
- Assist in managing of budgets per market on their event formats
- Work very closely with internal stakeholders in order to ensure timely delivery of event assets to markets
- Support markets to ensure complete, detailed and timely briefs for the necessary assets for the event
- Contribute to the development of events and propose solutions when challenges arise in order to ensure the timely and proper execution in line with the image of the brand
- Liaise with markets post event in order to report on the follow-up of feedback and learnings off the back of projects
- Prepare presentation materials for various meetings such as and not limited to (Event Taskforce / Regional meetings)
- Attend and assist with the role out of larger event formats where necessary
- You have at least 5 years experience in event management in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- You are recognized for your initiative, your drive and your organization skills.
- You are comfortable working in a team, and have an appetite and knowledge of the world of luxury and fashion
- You are fluent in English and French.