InterCloud is the European leader Platform dedicated to Cloud connectivity.
We enable complex applications and their components to connect to different Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and benefit from the best features. This with the guarantee, at scale, of the lowest latency, control, and security.
We provide access to almost all CSP: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, but also IBM Cloud, Salesforce, or Ali Baba Cloud.
Who we are
- We are a technology company with a human approach;
- Over 80 talents share one culture: curiosity, collaboration, simplicity;
- We promote diversity and proactivity: You will be encouraged and supported to lead your projects, big or small;
- Employees in France, Spain, Germany, UK and many more;
- We work within a unique world-class partner ecosystem capable to bring the highest value to our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Brand, Content, Digital & Social Medi Manager working in conjunction with the InterCloud leadership team, you will execute a single brand identity, evolving INTERCLOUD towards a single story and vision which is adaptable to the various disciplines within the INTERCLOUD. You will drive digital marketing across the business, linking up with other key data users to ensure we are leveraging the digital insight we gather across the marketing department. Also ensure the required capital, resource and governance is in place to succeed. Together with your team, you will be responsible for delivering global, purpose-driven communications campaigns, and the demand generation team.
As Brand, Content, Digital & Social Medi Manager, you will also be in charge of:
- Build a content function which at the core holds our brand identity but flexes for the needs of the diverse areas of the INTERCLOUD:
- Brand identity
- Tone of voice
- Content Design
- Brand Management
- Content including but not limited to:
- Videos, blogs, vlogs
- Internal & External presentations
- Global Campaigns
- Execute the brand identity and strategy/messaging across all digital channels;
- Ensure the digital journey for all personas is done with ease, grace and the holistic INTERCLOUD story upfront and visible;
- Optimise all digital channels to raise the profile, visibility, views, and social engagement and contribute to increased brand recognition.
- Maintain an overview of all online communications, external-facing digital products, and social media across the INTERCLOUD, developing and promoting standards and processes to ensure quality, usability, and consistency for our audiences.
- Be the group's thought leader and play a key role in helping to define the current and future martech roadmap;
- Own the social media strategy and execution, driving content from the brand, content and marketing campaigns through all social channels;
- Monitor and analyse competitor brand and marketing activities;
- Manage and drive for tangible measurement improvement including digital channel optimisation, SEO placement and improvement, absolute followers, and engagement increases;
- Keep on top of new and innovative ways to present INTERCLOUD's digital content, proposing and experimenting with ways to develop its content in line with changing digital trends and audience preferences;
- Appoint suppliers of digital services and oversee INTERCLOUD's relationships with them, ensuring they provide high-quality service and value for money;
- Partner with the broader marketing team to shape and execute the group's digital commercial plan, with a strong focus on maximizing conversion, revenue and self-service levels.
- Proven experience of B2B tech marketing experience - field or business partner prior experience.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Has good business sense, knows what is commercially viable.
- Good experience with marketing & sales ops automation tools (SFDC, HubSpot, SalesLoft, others)
- A strong campaign marketer with experience in inbound and outbound marketing, content marketing, intent marketing, email nurturing, audience segmentation, advertising, content syndication, events and pay per lead programs.
Work-life at InterCloud
- Initiative and team spirit are InterCloud pillars.
- We enjoy working together and find passion in how our products help our customers in their Cloud Journey.
- We promote a stimulating workplace, each person brings ideas and innovate, either on our products or impact the overall company.
- Our internal knowledge platforms allow everyone to access quality presentations. We all learn from each other by supporting each other and having big ambitions.
- Our goal is to ensure your personal and professional development. We make available benefits and perk to make your life easier; InterCloud is the European leader Platform dedicated to Cloud connectivity.