People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.Who are we?
An independent family group, Roquette has been a committed international player for more than 80 years. We value vegetable raw materials such as peas, corn, wheat and potatoes. We develop innovative products and solutions for the health, nutrition, food and other industrial sectors.
Our development is based on 3 principles of action:
- responsible growth driven by innovation,
- the passion of our experts and
- our entrepreneurial mindset
Reveal the potential of nature while taking care of resources, territories and communities. We are continuously innovating to help feed 9 billion people by 2050 with healthy, nutritious and sustainable products.
We promote diversity, a source of innovation, enrichment and performance.
To meet our challenges, we are creating the position Digital Marketing Communication - Pharma (M/F).
You will be part of the Global Business Communication Team which main mission is to inform and persuade current and potential customers, directly and indirectly, of the value of our offer (Brands and Products we market).
You will :
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and expanding Roquette's digital marketing Communication activities of our Pharmaceutical Business Sector, using innovative approaches and tactics to capture high quality Leads and thus contribute to Business Development.
- Position the Digital Marketing Communication activities at the heart of Global Business Communications strategy and tactics.
You will have different topics to manage :
- DIGITAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATION STRATEGY: You are capable of actively participating to the definition of the Global Business Com. Strategy and plan
- WEB CONTENT: You are passionate by content and in particular web content. You can create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search. You develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on referenced social medias. You ensure content and design alignment with all other Roquette Communications and with our Brand.
- TRAFFIC ACQUISITION - LEAD GENERATION: You contribute to Business Development by bringing the customer journey to the heart of the Business Communications strategy and tactics, with the goal to significantly improve the online journey and conversion rate through Inbound and Outbound Marketing activities. You automate Marketing Communication Campaigns to increase interactions, quality leads, improve campaigns and build databases. You convert Business strategic goals into Business Communication objectives, metrics and KPIs. You have the willingness to explore innovative approaches to business objective and goals.
What we will love about you :
First, you have a strong digital mindset and a natural collaborative spirit with the capacity to work with different people from different regions and/or with different areas of expertise and to work cross-functionally.
But also ...
- You have an experience managing integrated marketing campaigns (Web, automated email, social media, direct mail, collateral, PPT)
- Digital marketing experience
- A background in the field of the pharmaceutical business sector is a clear advantage
- Multi-function / Strong Team Spirit Agility / Adaptive / Autonomy
- Creative approach towards problem solving Ability to handle pressure and meet deadline
- You have a data-driven approach to plan, manage and optimize digital marketing communication activities at a strategic level
- Experience with persona-based marketing
- You have a strong knowledge on Lead Management Tools / Marketing Automation (SalesForce/Pardot tool preferred), Google Marketing platform, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertisement (SEA) including SEO tools (SEMrush), Social Media channels.
- You have strong analytical skills, including understanding of website, social media and paid ads metrics.
- You have project management skills Agency, vendor, budget management experience
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced at writing compelling marketing content and presentations
- And because we are an international company, you are fluent in English
What is in for you ?
- An international environment: more than 45 nationalities across 100 countries
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Innovation at the heart of everything we do
- The pride of contributing with our experts to improve the well-being of millions of people around the world
To finish on a beautiful note!
At Roquette, we offer social benefits (RTT, Time Savings Account, profit-sharing, 13th month etc ...). We offer everyone the opportunity to combine professional and personal life through teleworking and organizational flexibility.
Want to participate in the adventure? Join!
We promote diversity in access to positions and responsibilities regardless of gender, disability or social origin. Find more information about our products, markets and values on www.roquette.com
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!