- Headquartered in Paris, Euroapi include 6 European API production sites located in Brindisi (Italy), Frankfurt (Germany), Haverhill (UK), St Aubin les Elbeuf (France), Budapest (Hungary) and Vertolaye (France).
- Our Sales and CDMO teams are present in 11 countries to cover our customers in 80 countries.
We are looking for an Latin America and Middle East Africa Commercial Assistant to support the activities of our company (?EUROAPI?) and export business on a fixed-term contract for 6 months.
Management of Customer purchase orders :
- Reception and Treatment of customer purchase orders (POs) : POs data check and adjustment with customer if necessary
- Sending of PO with appropriate template to related internal departments
- Monitoring of the Acknowledgment of Receipts (AR) issuance and collection from Manufacturing site(s)
- Communication of ARs to final customers
- Management and Coordination of all Customer and/or internal requests during PO life
Support to Commercial Performance and Premium Customer Service:
- Management of customer claims in case of missing documentation,
- Pricing update request to SAP Masterdata team
- Commercial Performance Monitoring tool update
- Customer Forecasts update
- Troubleshooting management for orders: Credit block, Masterdata, Pricing modification, deliveries leadtime, credit/debit notes...etc
- Support to customer accounts creation and/or modification
- Management of admi customer requests : Business forms, bank data...Etc
- Access to our CRM tool
- 2 to 5 years experience in Sales Administration (Export Markets)
- English written mandatory and Business orally required (international customers and Commercial teams)
- Office: Excel and Tasks Monitoring tools
To know us better:
At EUROAPI, our vision is to reinventing active ingredient solutions to sustainably meet clients' and patients' needs around the world.
We work passionately to develop, manufacture, and supply active ingredient solutions for our healthcare partners around the world. We leverage our industrial expertise and experience to deliver solutions that meet the highest quality, social and environmental requirements - all while ensuring stakeholder' satisfaction.
We are driven by the success of our clients and their satisfaction, and our fundamentals are the following: * Reliability * Quality * Premium Client Service *
We believe that our culture will enable career development and talent management
At EUROAPI, how we do things is as important as what we do
Our values & behaviors are based on the following pillars:
- We are accountable for what we do, always acting with the company's interest in mind
- We create value by putting our clients at the center of everything we do
- We empower our people for greater positive impact.
- We value and respect all our stakeholders
Euroapi is committed to nurture a culture of diversity and inclusion that contributes to improving innovation, performance and engagement.
We value transparency, mutual respect and equal treatment of people; therefore, we are firm in protecting our employees against any ways of discrimination.
We are embarking all our people in creating a competitive and responsible company, where we work and approach things with curiosity, empathy, speed and flexibility. We believe in the richness diversity brings and we're open to challenge our mindsets and habits to build a true culture of belonging.