Expleo propose une offre unique de services intégrés d'ingénierie, qualité et conseil stratégique pour la transformation digitale. Dans un contexte d'accélération technologique sans précédent, nous sommes le partenaire de confiance des entreprises qui innovent. Nous les aidons à développer un avantage compétitif et à améliorer le quotidien de millions de personnes.
Nos postes sont accessibles aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Expleo is looking for a graphic designer to support the Marketing, Communications and Digital teams. You will work on marketing assets to support the growth of the brand to attract clients and new employees.
Maintaining and ensuring corporate design in Expleo's visual communication with clients and employees
- Printed material
- Design of brochures and flyers about Expleo and its service offering as well as professional publications, e.g. case studies, whitepapers, books
- Point of contact and support for colleagues who plan to publish printed collateral
- Design of image, product and job adverts
- Design of event booths, posters and on-site materials
- Digital marketing
- Creation of page/module designs, interactive images for Website;
- Finding, reworking and retouching pictures and creating diagrams for integration on our website, social media etc.
- Adding new content and implementing changes to our website by using WordPress
- Creating newsletter and e-mailing designs; point of contact and support for colleagues who plan to send mailings
- Creation of video materials to support social media and marketing campaigns
- Microsoft Office support
- Design support for colleagues with their PowerPoint presentations and Word documents; e.g. during responding to RFPs
- Advanced Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- Design diploma (or equivalent)
- B2B corporate design and brand guideline experience
- Motion design / video editing skills (Adobe AfterEffects)
- Social media creative design skills
- Social competencies, communication skills
- Fluent English
- French/German would be beneficial
Please submit your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.
Location Montigny le Bretonneux or nearby cities (remote and able to come to Montigny once a week)