What we do? ?
We develop groundbreaking, intuitive and beautifully-designed connected consumer electronics. Truly smart, our innovative products provide a seamless experience that helps users create a safer, healthier and more comfortable & eco-friendly home.
We carefully design the mechanics, electronics and embedded software of all our products to the highest standards. Our mobile and web applications are designed to be simple to operate, yet deliver a rich user experience.
We also collaborate with strategic partners to revolutionize your home : Velux (window), Muller (electrical radiator), Engie , Vaillant (Boilers)
Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously.
Who are we ? ?????
Netatmo is first and foremost the story of talented people coming together and working on a common project. Our purpose is not only to create beautifully designed products but also to build a beautiful company.
We look to create a real community that shares more than just work projects, because everyone's fulfillment is essential to us and creativity isn't always born behind a desk.
As a member of the Cloud team, you will be at the heart of the developpement of Netatmo products.
The main goal of the cloud team is to allow our products to interact in real time between themselves and our customer's mobile applications, while keeping a high level of security.
You'll interact with several R&D teams - Embedded, Mobile, Web, Infrastructure and Product Managers. We face numerous challenges, whether professional (product conception and development) or technical (scalability, load holding, distributed architecture, log management etc...).
The Netatmo plateform connects millions of users ?!
Your Main Responsibilities Are
- Contribute to the technical design of new products and create new product functions.
- Design and develop software that is scalable, robust and secure
- Help your colleagues understand what is not working and why, then propose relevant solutions
- Ensure your code is continually and successfully tested on our Continuous Integration platform
The Netatmo Culture Will Ensure That You
- Provide code to be used by hundreds of enthusiastic clients.
- Know and apply state of the art knowledge in your tech field
- Take responsibility for projects and make pertinent proposals
YOU'RE THE PERFECT MATCH IF... ?
You have a degree in Engineering or equivalent
You are passionate about backend software development.
Adaptability, autonomy and team spirit are qualities recognised by your family and friends.
Knowledge of one of the following elements is an added value (but not mandatory !) :
- PHP, C++
- MongoDB , Kafka, Redis
- Gitlab, docker, nginx, ELK
YOU'D REALLY BE EXTRA AWESOME IF... ??
- You're a team player, and you're convinced that there is no solution without a team.
- You're curious, and you're eager to learn and to be confronted with innovative topics.
- You're a self-starter who's solution-oriented, strategic, passionate, and thoughtful about your work.
- You are eager to be part of a fun and fast-paced environment.
Some of our perks ?
- During your breaks , play Ping-Pong ? & Babyfoot like a boss Every day we have sport activities for you (? ,? ,? , running , spikeball, utlitmate , climbing,..)
- Showers at the office ? Play board games, sing with the choir ? or play music (?,?)
- Party with your colleagues ? (afterworks, karaoké, boss BBQ , Xmas party...)
I already want to be part of Netatmo but please tell me more
- Receive a free example of each Netatmo product ?
- CSE Xmas gift ?
- Dedicated parking for your car and bike ? and ????
- Discount on our partners products boiler , electrical radiator , electrical appliances ?
- Amazing offices with a rooftop and view on Eiffel Tower ? 2 remote working days per weeks on average
- Internal mobility
- Flexible working hours ??
- Alan health coverage ????
- Ticket Restaurant ??