Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence. This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in Europe.
- As part of the design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideation of Brand-led campaigns
- At least 3 years of professional experience in established graphic studios, branding agencies, or in-house design and branding roles
- An incredible portfolio
- A clear communicator - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Ability to single handedly execute creative work, independently and remotely
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Familiarity with UI/UX work is a plus
- Fluency in English required, Mandarin is a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .