As a global leader in mobile brand advertising, we've created the Ogury Advertising Engine - an integrated stack of technology designed and optimised to deliver high-performing mobile brand campaigns for more than 1500 advertisers.
Here, we focus on execution and on getting things done as one team. It's where an incredibly diverse and inclusive community of people come together in a workplace that has integrity at its heart. It's an environment that demands grit as we passionately persevere in the face of every challenge. And it's somewhere that encourages creative thinking, so we can all accelerate together.
Our story began in London in 2014. Since then, we've quickly become a 450-strong - and still growing - team with 18 offices around the world, and we're not stopping there.
At Ogury we know the future is now. So let's get your story started. Now.
About The Role
As Ogury's Digital and Brand Marketing Director, you will spearhead an integrated marketing approach ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple regions and locations maintaining our leadership in the adtech ecosystem. You will lead a best in class team of marketers who manage our brand, website, digital campaigns, content, tech stack and marketing operations. The brand marketing team is a truly global one consisting of two content managers, two graphic designers, and one web developer located in the US, France, London, and Belgrade.
The Digital and Brand Marketing Director manages a cross-functional team, leading its development, and strategy setting to achieve business goals and crucial day-to-day brand marketing operations. You will play a key role in driving the brand marketing department while building strong relationships across the business as well as with external partners.
The Digital and Brand Marketing Director has a strong understanding of tech and digital platforms, channels, and can devise strategies that ensure that Ogury is continually reaching its target audiences, educating them on our solutions and building brand awareness and recognition in the various markets across the globe. The Brand Marketing Director must have a deep understanding of the macro level business expectations and requirements translating these into their plan with the objective of driving tangible business outcomes, including driving revenues, increasing brand awareness, and thought leadership.
As the brand guardians, the Digital and Brand Marketing Director and her/his team maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee and manage the brand strategy including global content marketing, branding, digital/web, and design functions to deliver against our business goals.
- Manage budget allocation, tracking and usage.
- Lead and collaborate with a multitude of cross-functional stakeholders to deliver unique, relevant, and valuable marketing campaigns to share with our ecosystem.
- Develop channel strategies and marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social media, collateral, and thought leadership content.
- Drive the creation and launch of programs that support the businesses and sales team's objectives through creative development, copywriting, and cross-channel activation.
- Ensure the proper application of our editorial and brand guidelines across our internal, customer, and partner activities.
- Drive the creation of valuable content based on data and insights, but also thought leadership content which can be used digitally and pitched to our customers to drive engagement.
- Bring our company mission and values to life in memorable stories, compelling experiences, and effective messages.
- Work hand in hand with the Field Teams worldwide to support their local activation programs.
- Develop employee advocacy programs, empowering Ogurians to become brand ambassadors.
- Own performance measurement and reporting for the purpose of measuring Marketing influence and campaign effectiveness against KPIs and business objectives. In this capacity, also establish a process for benchmarking the brand's performance to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- You have min 8+ years of experience with a strong Digital marketing background and Content marketing experience, preferably at a technology company servicing B2B.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have leadership skills and an ability to inspire your team and peers.
- You are data-driven, analytical, rigorous, and detail-oriented but you also have a creative mind and master ideation and creation process with your team.
- You have a test and learn mindset while being solution-focused and able to quickly adapt to rapid changes.
- You have a passion for digital technologies and an understanding of operating systems.
- You are creative and social media savvy
- Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), Lead Management, and Marketing attribution.
- Website management, Content Management System (WordPress), SEO knowledge.
- Paid Media management.
- Cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Project management.
- Management of third-party vendors/providers (digital, web dev, design).
- Internal stakeholders management.