STUDIOCANAL, a 100% affiliate of CANAL+ Group held by Vivendi, is Europe's leader in production, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series, operating in all five major European markets - France, United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and Spain - as well as in Australia and New Zealand.
STUDIOCANAL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees, without regard to gender, race, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity.
You will be working in the International Marketing and Distribution Team for New Films and reporting to the VP International Marketing based in Paris. The International Marketing and Distribution Team is in charge of developing marketing strategies for films and deploying them for B2B and B2C campaigns, both for theatrical and ?global platform releases. From publicity to creative assets, from distribution strategies to festivals, you will be working closely with all these business units while building and driving the digital marketing strategy for the films and STUDIOCANAL's social media presence. You will be interacting with all the STUDIOCANAL subsidiaries as well as external digital partners and agencies.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- Responsible for the creation, development, and implementation of the overall digital marketing campaign for international productions (social media campaigns & digital activations), working in close collaboration with the VP International Marketing, territory Digital Marketing Project Managers in all STUDIOCANAL's subsidiaries and key distribution partners such as US distributors and global platforms (Netflix, Amazon, Sky...)
- For English-speaking international titles:
During pre-production: brainstorm digital content ideas with the film Project Managers, the London-based Creative Team and Publicity Team to decide what to capture on set.
During Production: together with the London-based Creative Team, brief agencies for social content creation.
During post-production: Follow assets and campaign development and creation. Share social best practices with local teams, build and coordinate digital campaign roadmaps.
- Throughout this whole process, work closely with our local teams (territories) to ensure the digital strategies & content matches their needs at the local level (social campaign content, digital activations, etc.)
- Lead creation of showtimes platforms (websites) for release of SC international productions in theaters.
- Lead digital trailer launch coordination & compile launch reports using our social analytics platform and external agencies. Monitor social & digital campaign activity & performance to optimize and report to stakeholders
- Work with international publicity team across all talent-focused digital marketing initiatives (creation of production social media guidelines, guidance for asset launches, content day planning, updates of IMDb pages, news on website, etc.)
- Lead editorial strategy & content management of the STUDIOCANAL International website, working with all international marketing departments to ensure visibility of key projects, announcements, and titles
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Manage relationships with key digital partners (Facebook, Snap, Gameloft, Dailymotion, Powster, Spotify, etc.) - brief on film slate, request proposals for multi-territory activations.
- Build social media roadmaps & coordinate production/delivery of all social content for campaigns to territories & distributors via distribution team.
- Content management of all STUDIOCANAL International & film-specific social accounts. Synchronize with Catalogue & TV Series teams to ensure visibility of key projects across all STUDIOCANAL business units.
- Content management & audience development of the STUDIOCANAL International YouTube channel.
- Management of the STUDIOCANAL International corporate communications-focused Twitter account
- Contribute to the digital publicity strategy and the definition of talent-driven content plans involving the cats and possibly influencers, working with the Publicity Team
- Monthly digital reporting to monitor overall performance of all STUDIOCANAL International digital platforms (social media channels, website, YouTube)?
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, detail-oriented, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and can juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization. Someone who has a positive attitude and is able to exercise good judgment, takes initiative and demonstrates strong communication skills.
- 5+ years experience at a film or TV studio or platform, media company or agency, in digitally-oriented positions.
- Proven digital advertising and social media expertise (including for example digital partnerships, digital media buying, SEA, influencer marketing, etc...)
- Ability to identify, develop and help refine compelling and creative ideas. Seek out opportunities that are unique and that serve the business and the brand.
- Well-versed in social media analytics, capable of analyzing key digital metrics to monitor engagement and performance
- Existing relationships with entertainment partners, social media platforms, and content creators is a plus
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external teams.
- A team player who is able to engage and collaborate with all SC International teams
- Deeply passionate about films and TV series
- Ideally native English speaker. Proficient in French is a plus.