Graphic Designer - Interim position
Fortinet is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer, to join its creative team based in EMEA for an interim period of 5 months. This is a hands-on role requires strong design skills to produce a high volume of creative assets in an agile marketing environment.
In this role, you will support the creative team in creating and producing visual assets for our Marketing and Lead Generation campaigns, as well as participate in finding innovative new concepts and ideas to enhance Fortinet's branding impact for the EMEA region. You will collaborate with different stakeholders from the Marketing oragnization.
The Graphic Designer will have a natural enthusiasm for new media and technologies to stay up to date with the new approaches in graphic, digital design and video.
Your high standards for quality and your keen eye for detail help you in producing a professional and consistent visual appearance of our brand.
Main Areas Of Responsibilities Include
- Creative development/production for digital marketing campaigns, visual for booths and events, collateral, advertising, social media assets and animations
- Powerpoint presentations that deliver messages in a visually appealing and concise way
- Adapt corporate visual and verbal branding elements to address field marketing assets requests
Experience And Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in design and production
- Understanding of marketing asset formats in a B to B environement
- Proven conceptual ability supported by an online portfolio
- Experience creating visual storyboards for video, animations, is a plus
- Strong aptitude in translating business content into appealing creatives
- Team player, strong communication skills and open attitude
- Passion for design and attention to detail
- Adapt to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Fast development and execution, handle short deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
Required Expertise In The Following Tools And Technologies
- Adobe CC, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Premiere, After Effects are a PLUS
- The Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Powerpoint
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.