Directly reporting to Global Social Media manager, the Web3 Marketing manager has the following main responsibilities:
STRATEGY & PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
- Build a 360 strategy to develop Web3 performance & community in accordance with our Brand-Experience + MF Brands digital & innovation vision
- Be the informational pillar of Lacoste on these specific subjects and create instances of acculturation, act like a "Web3 Evangelist".
- Be the informational pillar of Lacoste on these specific subjects and create instances of acculturation. Be a promoter of the Web3 concepts and philosophy.
- Carry out ongoing benchmark of the campaigns carried out by your competitors
- Manage all meetings and communication amongst the working groups
- Establish and grow relationships with internal and external partners
- Actively contribute to the animation of online communities (federate, develop and moderate if necessary) while continuously improving the customer experience.
- Supervision of the discord manager and the teams dedicated to the community management in the Web3 (agencies, ...)
WEB3 BRAND-CONTENT & INNOVATION
- Update Lacoste website materials on an ongoing basis with key-people
- Oversee and grow social topics to support overall company and project initiatives
- Identify, create and coordinate in-person events and experiences for Lacoste's projects
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing materials for corporate and brand needs
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Ability to identify "the must go to events » in the Web3 ecosystem
- Identify and engage with key events oganizers to grow and accelerate the Lacoste UNDW3 visibility in and out of the ecosystem
REPORTINGS & TRACKING
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team + Identify accurate KPIs and report Web3 campaigns and performances in collaboration with the social media team, data team & agencies
- Organize a quick but continuous watch of new communities engagement models through social networks, to stay on top of the trend and innovations.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position in the Web3 ecosystem
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Can work in a fast paced, innovative and active environment where things moves fast
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Solid knowledge around the Web3 ecosystem, key/top players, influencers, "Blue chip"
marketing models and successful go to market strategies
Proactive and autonomous, action and result oriented.
Organised and rigorous with a strong attention to detail. You have a creative eye.
You know how to work in a #PlayCollective team with a great sense of teamwork and an innovative vision.
Contract and duration : Permanent contract
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris (16ème)