EXCLUSIVE NETWORKS | Introduction
At Exclusive Networks, we are passionate about making a difference. That means delivering the best to our clients, doing our part to create a prosperous and safe digital world, and helping our people to realize their potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES | About the role
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing critical technology business. The SVP of Marketing and Communications will work hand in hand with the CEO, the Executive Committee, and Sales leaders to drive business objectives and growth plans. This global role will lead and deliver the vision, strategy, and direction for the marketing and communications functions. As a newly public company in a growth Industry having a 'start up' mindset is a must so as to capitalise on the significant opportunities for growth and the challenges of an Industry In the global spotlight. This role will sit on the executive committee and report to the CEO.
As the Senior Vice President of Marketing, you will:
-Define marketing & Communications strategies, standards and objectives
-Design, Recruit and Manage a global marketing team who are responsible for:
- ?Corporate Communications - Develop communication materials geared towards external stakeholders Including customers, partners, Investors, analysts, key media, and vendors.
- Internal Communications - Plan and execute for Internal stakeholders and employees to develop employee engagement and awareness and cultivate our company values among our employees
- Brand Marketing - Develop and oversee company positioning and reputation assets incl. visual, graphic and voice
- Digital Marketing - Best practice development and support of digital elements including social media, Lead Generation activities and CRM capabilities.
- Global Event management - Provide strategy, guidelines, and execution for Internal & external events following brand alignment Global Marketing Operations management - incl. marketing automation platform, Website, Social media accounts, 3rd party PR agency and digital marketing agency management. - Initiate a worldwide marketing community, ensure best practices and new ideas sharing and equip local marketing teams with efficient, harmonized and consistent vision and material.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE | About you
You have 15years+ Marketing and Communications experience in the technology or banking and finance sector, preferably in a public company environment. You are experienced in managing communications for public, multinational companies and you may also have experience working in or managing marketing and
communication agencies. You have a natural talent for B2B and key stakeholder communications and relationships. You have a strong understanding of business dynamics in the technology sector and its ecosystem partners.
The ideal Senior Vice President of Marketing:?
- Proven track record developing successful corporate communications programs
- A strong understanding of the Importance of an excellent Customer Experience
- Experience and passion for managing diverse and physically remote teams
- Successfully deal with complex, unexpected and rapidly changing communications situations
- Business Communications degree or equivalent experience ? Marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent Professional English language capabilities
- A passion for building teams, capabilities, and process to improve business results
- Location: Europe
WHO ARE EXCLUSIVE NETWORKS? | Why work for us
We are people focused and strongly believe that talent empowers us to continue our dynasty of disruption and growth in the future. Our Mission is to drive the transition to a totally trusted digital world for all people and organizations. Visit our website www.exclusive-networks.com.
Exclusive Networks is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards. We are committed to fostering, embracing, encouraging, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.