Back Market is the world's leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
We are now offering an internship in digital marketing with a focus on SEO and Content for 6 months in Paris or Bordeaux.
As a marketing intern with a focus on SEO content, you will help us improve our online visibility in the French and Belgium markets by writing high-quality content on tech topics.
We are not looking for someone with extensive SEO knowledge, but for someone who writes well, likes to write a lot, and is eager to learn. If you join us, you will get a unique insight into the way an agile start-up works.
You will receive extensive training and onboarding, so you can approach your new challenge with confidence.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
- Writing high-quality SEO content (high-tech topics, buying guides, how-to guides, blog articles, and more): 80%
- Publish content using our home made CMS, and monitor ranking and traffic performance
- Performing keywords analysis with best in class SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, GSC, Google Analytics, Screaming frog, internal crawls/logs tools and many more): 10%
- Reporting your results to the SEO team using data visualization tools such as Google Datastudio and Tableaux: 10%
You're At The Right Place If:
- You are Japanese native speaker
- You have outstanding copy writing skills, and enjoy creating high value content.
- You are comfortable with numbers and have strong analytical skills.
- You are rigorous and methodical.
- Familiar with popular CMS (wordpress, Shopify...)
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and team player.
- English is a no-brainer.
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
- -> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
- Zoom HR Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (30min)
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview with Tiné, SEO Project Manager (45min)
- Cultural Fit Interview with Céline, SEO Senior Lead (30min)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ?
A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc...
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.