Based in the heart of Paris La Défense, DiliTrust is a SaaS solution provider specialising in the digitalisation of governance instances and the digital transformation of legal departments DiliTrust is seaching for a Corporate Content Manager (English native) to create content and manage the global editorial calendar.
The position will be based at the HQ in Paris la Défense and you will report to the Global Marketing Director
Your missions :
In your position as a content manager you will
- Creating a variety of content in English (blog articles, press releases, infographics, eBooks, factsheets, white papers, etc.) related to the company's news, solutions and market.
- Managing the editorial calendar and proposing topics for articles and themes in collaboration with the Marketing team;
- Managing projects with external copywriters and other agencies / freelancers;
- Setting the editorial standards, corporate guidelines for content, and following excellent web writing practices (SEO)
- Publishing content on the company blog and distributing it on the web (via our main social networks...), notably paid campaigns;
- Researching for content related to themes linked to corporate governance, corporate legal practices and legaltech;
- Collecting information from qualitative and legitimate sources;
- Regular collaboration with local Marketing Managers (e.g. the creation of press reviews and analysis reports) to ensure corporate alignment.
We will give particular attention to the following points :3 years' experience in Copywriting / Digital Content Management
- English native
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor degree
Who are we?
As a software publisher and integrator, DiliTrust offers a complete range of solutions and services dedicated to corporate governance and the secure sharing of sensitive and confidential data. Every day, DiliTrust works with its 1,900 customers in 50 countries to help their managers achieve their objectives in terms of regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, transparency and legal and financial communication. DiliTrust is present in France, Canada, the UAE, Italy and Spain and is expanding internationally.
Joining us means contributing to the values that make up our corporate culture: confidence, team spirit and inclusion. With competitive salaries, a teleworking charter, many events, and career development opportunities in France and abroad, the Group gives particular attention to internal communication, balance and well-being at work..
To support our employees day to day :
- Brand new offices in the heart of the business district with a panoramic view of the capital;
- Associated services such as sports, massage, hairdressing and relaxation ...
- An RIE to eat a varied and healthy diet at a lower cost !
- Free coffee and hot drinks (to boost your brain power!)
Some videos on DiliTrust ::
Seniority: 3 years
Type of contract : CDI
Job reference : RCMKTFR010822
Online date : 01/08/2022
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
As part of its diversity policy, DiliTrust considers all applications, including those from people with disabilities, on an equal basis.