LUXURY DIVISION, PARIS
Coty is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
Member of the Global Brand Trade Marketing team based in Paris 2nd, you will participate to:
- Build Long term Trade marketing strategies surrounding the 4 Ps strategies across retail channels
- Co-define Commercial Guidelines and ensure that defined strategy is well implemented (OGSM / Product / Distribution / Price/ Promo / Media)
- Consolidate trade plans, monitoring results, providing key learning and recommendations
- Provide overview of brand overall performance in regions and define white space / opportunities
- Ensure that regions/markets needs are perfectly captured, consolidated and integrated in the global brand tool kits
- Pilot assortment strategy and management of lines
- Lead commercial readiness to ensure respect of the timelines to achieve maximum launch success.
- As a voice of brand and marketing partner in regions, support brand growth, contribute strategic marketing plans definition and implementation in regions You will have strong exposure and interactions with many of Coty business units (Local Trade marketing and Local Marketing), Global Marketing team based in Paris and other internal teams such as Global Merchandising, Media, Global Promotions and Lifecycle teams.
YOUR DEDICATED MISSIONS
- Assist the GTM Manager in their day-to-day tasks and relationship with markets.
- Track performance (i.e., ROI) at market level against KPIs/comparable benchmarks.
- Analyze monthly sell-in for the brands at global level.
- Analyze sell-in & sell-out post launch evaluation and reporting at global level.
- Actualize the global market animation calendars and key initiative tracker (launch plan).
- Gather business intelligence on category market trends, competition and share best practices to markets.
- Become a key stakeholder by answering markets ?needs to drive achievement WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Master 2 student (preferably in Business, Marketing, Management or related discipline).
- Prestige/luxury first brand experience needed, sensibility to the category expected
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking, independence, proactiveness; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
- Excellent written and spoken English & French
- Must be able to seamlessly work across multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders and be proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
- Must be an excellent team player; possessing the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional &, affiliate teams
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) WHAT WE OFFER
This is a remarkable role with a genuine opportunity to learn & discover the 360° behind the cosmetic industry. Global Trade is at the crossroad of Marketing, Digital, Merchandising, Supply and furthermore the Reality of each country's model. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who is passionate about the product they do and know how to have some fun along the way.